Author Topic: Why Nerds are Unpopular.  (Read 2492 times)

none of this happens at my school, because the people here aren't socially backwards and can accept people for who they are
haha it's not socially backwards at all, don't be too eliteist. every school group goes through stages like this.

My social status is strange. I usually hang with an enclosed group of friends, sort of like a friend circle. They are all friends with each other and everybody in the circle is pretty happy with that. I personally am one of the people in that group who like to socialize with lots of people - I don't care if they are popular or not. If we were going by that A-E grade table thing, I'd probably hit B or C.

I'm a nerd but I sit with the cool guys.
They know that I sit on the computer 24/7 and do nothing productive  :cookieMonster:

Nerds are heroes in my school, if not everywhere.

People like you if you know how to make fun of yourself.

My school's very good about this stuff, actually.
I haven't seen anyone being bullied, nobody's suicidal, and the worst act of vandalism I've seen was people scattering chocolate chips all over the school.
Dead serious.

Nerds will rule the world one day.

Nope

The Average Nerd:
Gets good grades in school:
Eventually finds self in college
>$40k + job, eventually rises to be boss of their pack
Gets bad grades in school but is still a nerd:
Basement Dweller
>> The Masterful Nerd (Bill Gates, etc)
Studies a huge amount, makes flawless grades, proves they are genius level of intellect
Goes onto college, works even harder afterwards to be rich, get's rich from ideas.

Money is Power in life and most preppies are the 'nerds' you think rule the world.

I honestly don't care if I get treated badly for being smart. I just know the ones who are treating me badly will be sitting in some bar with a beer belly at 40 years old with no life and a awful job, or in jail.

People like you if you know how to make fun of yourself.
Oh you're that kid. People don't like that I can tell you for a fact LOL.

I honestly don't care if I get treated badly for being smart. I just know the ones who are treating me badly will be sitting in some bar with a beer belly at 40 years old with no life and a awful job, or in jail.

It gets better in high school as long as you hide your arrogance and ego. You will rarely get bullied as much and getting punched and not fighting back = the guy who punches you gets suspended or goes to jail :D