Author Topic: Is it ok to 'finish' the game?  (Read 4892 times)

I'm just wondering, would it  be ok to take Age of Time and develop it as your own game?

Yes as long as you don't port any of it over to Blockland.

Actually

HERE ARE THE RULES:
  • DO NOT mirror this file.
  • DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.
  • DO NOT use any models, textures, code, or content from this game in your own game without permission from the owner.
  • There are some free resources used in this game. If you want to use them for your own project, go get them from their original sources not from this download.
  • DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:12:15 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Didn't someone port the AOT map to BL?

That statement is extremely old, back in v0002 when mods like AiO were porting loving EVERYTHING into Blockland. They'd get jumbled together with stuffty mods. Besides that, I don't think anyone in recent times would even care to port anything. Whatever you're remembering is outdated information.

That statement is extremely old, back in v0002 when mods like AiO were porting loving EVERYTHING into Blockland. They'd get jumbled together with stuffty mods. Besides that, I don't think anyone in recent times would even care to port anything. Whatever you're remembering is outdated information.

yeah i know read my context lol

I remember some rpg map

it had a stuff load of AoT copied stuff

I remember some rpg map

it had a stuff load of AoT copied stuff
Someone's ass must've been
Kicked, most likely.

Yes as long as you don't port any of it over to Blockland.

Actually

But this was  old old old, when Age of Time was going to be his main game. I wonder if it still has an effect because finishing AoT would be a nice project.

But this was  old old old, when Age of Time was going to be his main game. I wonder if it still has an effect because finishing AoT would be a nice project.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong :/

Wrong wrong wrong wrong :/
Age of time was his main game for a bit
then he made blAckland.

Age of time was his main game for a bit
then he made blAckland.
This

Age of Time was never his "main game". He was just making it to get used to the engine before he made Blockland. If you look at his website he made many games before Age of Time which were also test games to work out stuff on the engine.