Author Topic: Garry's Mod: Tornado Chasing (BLOCKLANDER SERVER DOWN)  (Read 21331 times)

Wow. I just tried this on singleplayer, and I'm surprised how laggy it wasn't.
The first tornado I saw was big and spawned RIGHT on me.

The radar screen, and for some reason, the tops of the square things on the table, have error textures.
I want those textures. I also dont think i can actually SEE the tornadoes. Props just fly into the air.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:42:07 PM by Skyfrost. »

I also dont think i can actually SEE the tornadoes. Props just fly into the air.

Same for me.

Lucky for me, NO ERRORS BECAUSE I HAVE VALVE COMPLETE PACK!
(insert bragging right here)

i was just there with sullivan and lil robot
I LOVED THAT ATV MAN

I installed those HL2 texture thingys, and everything works fine.

The link robot sent me is broken.

We could use a map realod over here

guys whenever i spawn the cars they show up as errors and i dont see the tornados
i went to the trailer park and the trailers were EVERYWHERE please help me

guys whenever i spawn the cars they show up as errors and i dont see the tornados
i went to the trailer park and the trailers were EVERYWHERE please help me

did you install everything properly?
took the materials/models/sound/maps/etc. folders in your garrysmod/garrysmod folder
and then the vehicle pack, put the Ultimate Vehicle Pack folder in the .zip in your addons folder?

took the materials/models/sound/maps/etc. folders in your garrysmod/garrysmod folder
and then the vehicle pack, put the Ultimate Vehicle Pack folder in the .zip in your addons folder?
thats why

double post omg
uhh tell me how to install this map i got a little confused
its not like the normal maps

double post omg
uhh tell me how to install this map i got a little confused
its not like the normal maps
Put all the folders in the zip into garrysmod/garrysmod

Put all the folders in the zip into garrysmod/garrysmod
whats what i did i still dont see any tornados and i still get errors (model errors) for the cars