Author Topic: Weird Blue Splotches on Interiors  (Read 42972 times)

kk dis is pissen me off

On every interior I add ambient lighting to these blue splotches appear all over.

Here's a picture of the interior, the light_omni, and it's falloffs.

Someone please help.

I've never had that happen to me, very strange.

What?

Never seen that before.

What?

Never seen that before.

Every time I get Torque Constructor it has glitches, and this has been one of them for as long as I've been using light_omni. :/

This happened to me before on my pool house. It's the main reason why I stopped working on it, I couldn't ever figure out what was causing it seeing as I had no intersecting cubes or cylinders.

I'm trying 3DS Max right now... It's difficult but amazing what you can do with it.

This happened to me before on my pool house. It's the main reason why I stopped working on it, I couldn't ever figure out what was causing it seeing as I had no intersecting cubes or cylinders.

I feel your pain. I had a super complex interior ready to be made into a map but the ambient lighting just ruined it all. TC's glitchiness is one of the reasons I hardly map anymore, even though I could always just switch to a better program.

I'm trying 3DS Max right now... It's difficult but amazing what you can do with it.

I used that years ago when I made stuff for Halo CE, I never understood it. It can't hurt to take another whack at it though.

I used that years ago when I made stuff for Halo CE, I never understood it. It can't hurt to take another whack at it though.

Thanks to the enormous amounts of YouTube videos that cover it, I have discovered it is easily one of the most powerful modeling programs (and efficient) out there. I still have a lot to learn on it though, but I can't wait to be able to make high quality scenes in fairly short time periods ;)

Interesting.  I will further some research.

Interiors will be removed entirely in near future anyway, so this won't really even matter.

Interiors will be removed entirely in near future anyway, so this won't really even matter.

Gee wilikers, I was totally unaware.

Split the city in four parts and the problem should be fixed. Remember to back-up your Torque save file first.

Split the city in four parts and the problem should be fixed. Remember to back-up your Torque save file first.

There certainly aren't blue splotches now ...

There certainly aren't blue splotches now ...

Already tried to re-add the light in each part? Because I had this problem too in my map San Fierro with adding lights.

that looks like a great lsd emulator map