Author Topic: Would You Rather..?  (Read 6511 times)

Second one

Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman
Spiderman, because Batman's parents are DEAAAADDDDDD

Nothing above.

Would you rather...

Spend a week on the roof of your house:  You must stay up there for 80% of the day.  Shelter and food are allowed.  But the only heat allowed is a single candle.

Spend a night dangling off of a building in New York:  The building must be 38 stories high, and you must be danging from the 38th or higher floor, suspended by a rope no longer than 40 feet and no shorter than 20 feet.  You are not allowed any food, water, or heat other than your own body heat and the following.  You can bring a sleeping bag, and no more than 10 rice crispies bars.

Nothing above.

Would you rather...

Spend a week on the roof of your house:  You must stay up there for 80% of the day.  Shelter and food are allowed.  But the only heat allowed is a single candle.

Spend a night dangling off of a building in New York:  The building must be 38 stories high, and you must be danging from the 38th or higher floor, suspended by a rope no longer than 40 feet and no shorter than 20 feet.  You are not allowed any food, water, or heat other than your own body heat and the following.  You can bring a sleeping bag, and no more than 10 rice crispies bars.
Most definitely the roof.

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber's albums or listen to a banshee scream for 10 minutes?

Banshee hands down.

Would you have to listen to Plaz handgun special interest. Or watch a dog brown towny rape a woman then have to drink/lick all the ceman up?

plaz

would you rather be phone or cat

Depends on the type of phone.

wud u rather pee on dawg or pee on cat

I'd rather learn grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Would you rather go to bed, or stay up all night on the forums?

pee on cat
wet dog and urine smell disgusting

motrfukr

I'd rather go to bed

would you rather have love with an obscenely fat chick for the entire night or be forced to go to school with a stuffload of diarrhea in your pants that you're not allowed to remove

pee on cat coz i lik wet pusillanimous individual
watch rod now
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Forums duhh.

forget double beaten, school.

Would you rather have your legs be chickens or arms be dolphins?

Legs be chickens

Would you rather be in a movie or be a research star???

research.

Would you rather hear about IUV's extremly ignorant comments.
Or smoke weed
  :cookieMonster:

Weed

Would you rather be a vegen (can't eat anything that has come from an aminal) or be a Vegitarian (Can't eat any meat) ?!?!?!?

Weed

Would you rather be a vegen (can't eat anything that has come from an aminal) or be a Vegitarian (Can't eat any meat) ?!?!?!?
Your statements are too redundant for me to answer.
Would you rather have a really tiny richard or no balls?

Your statements are too redundant for me to answer.
Would you rather have a really tiny richard or no balls?

How hard is it? I mean I have be a vegen for 6 months thats basically saying You will die without meat!