Author Topic: Forza Megatopic  (Read 1398 times)

What is Forza Motorsport?
Forza Motorsport (Italian for "Force", commonly referred to as Forza) is a popular and critically acclaimed series of racing simulation video games for the Xbox and Xbox 360 developed by Turn 10 Studios and published by Microsoft Studios.

Forza seeks to emulate the performance and handling characteristics of a large number of real-life production, modified and racing cars. Unlike the similar PlayStation franchise Gran Turismo, much more emphasis is placed on the modification and customisation of vehicles. Despite these differences, Forza is often seen as Microsoft's answer to Gran Turismo for the Xbox systems.

How many games are in the series?
The Forza Motorsport series currently consists of four titles. The first game was released for the original Xbox, while the second, third and fourth are designed for the Xbox 360.

Forza Motorsport-2005-Xbox    
Forza Motorsport 2-2007-Xbox 360    
Forza Motorsport 3-2009-Xbox 360    
Forza Motorsport 4-2011-Xbox 360    

Players:
Coolio - Forza Motorsport - Xbox
Vegetarian Zombie - Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:24:36 PM by Coolio »

Vegetarian Zombie - FM4 - Xbox 360

Currently loving the #8 Audi ABT TT-R Touring Car.

EDIT: FM4 is Forza Motorsport 4.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:14:15 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »

EDIT: FM4 is Forza Motorsport 4.
I know. I thought I put the 4 in there. Fixed.

I know. I thought I put the 4 in there. Fixed.

Okiedokie.
Did the original have levels? I'm level 46.

gamertag is "saber15" minus quotes, i mostly play mixed class races and cat and mouse.
(forza 4 obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64PqaeWmKGU
delorean hot lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US_LS4b_ztI
cat and mouse

pagani hurrururur

Hey Saber, what car are you running in the R2 Championship series? I've been playing around with the Audi TT-R, the Aston DBR9 GT1, the McLaren F1 GT1, and the Nissan IMPUL GT-R, as well as an Audi R8 I upgraded the forget out of. I can't find one I really love.

Bump.

I can't believe more of you cigarettes don't play this.

Bump.

I can't believe more of you cigarettes don't play this.

gt5 was so much better bro

Hey Saber, what car are you running in the R2 Championship series? I've been playing around with the Audi TT-R, the Aston DBR9 GT1, the McLaren F1 GT1, and the Nissan IMPUL GT-R, as well as an Audi R8 I upgraded the forget out of. I can't find one I really love.
i just take whatever pops up first, lol. i bought a mazda furai and it's p awesome but not particularly fast on the straights.

Would get it if it was for pc.

Would get it if it was for pc.
yaman, shame there aren't any good games like forza on the pc. the closest thing is project c.a.r.s.

i just take whatever pops up first, lol. i bought a mazda furai and it's p awesome but not particularly fast on the straights.

TT-R seems like a better Furai to me. Plus I love Audis.

Level 48 get, acquire Audi North American LMP1.

EDIT: Furai is better TT-R, pardon my stupid.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 06:35:43 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »