Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous

Author Topic: Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous  (Read 13593 times)

This isn't the 1700s. If you want to relocate you don't have to break your chains and hop in the back of a horse and buggy for a 3 day trip across the Mason-Dixon line.

Please, take that post I wrote and systematically evaluate it. I'm curious what I said that's so loving handicapped.

lol so I guess you haven't ever taken a US history class. Are you saying that oppressed people could move because the technology was there? Are you really that stupid? I'll give you a hint: moving requires both money and rights. Your point is essentially "don't have rights? Well, all you gotta do is go someplace where you do!!!!" Only a fat, white, neckbeard who wants to move to Japan would make an argument that absurd.

and where does he say this?
No, he wants to get rid of the benefits they have over us here

why should they get free health care and we don't?
I find his lack of argument funny, and how instead he chooses to call me a friend over providing any reason as to why he disagrees with the post I quoted

hahah you think illegal immigrants get free health care

PROTIP: illegals pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits because they cannot register for social security, medicare, or medicaid

You've fallen for the anti immigrant propaganda, which means you either are a tribal or too stupid to see what's going on.

All of Rex's replies are just "ur so dumb" "friend" "bitch ass friend mofo doesnt kno wat he tlkin abut"

He never actually makes points

I don't know if you're illiterate or what, but if you'd actually read my posts you wouldn't be saying this. Also, you're all friends.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:22:12 PM by Inv3rted »

I don't know if you're illiterate or what, but if you'd actually read my posts you wouldn't be saying this. Also, you're all friends.
This is what I was basically saying earlier :U

I used to have a lot of respect for this guy, then he became a total douche.

Aahahhahahah respect ahahahah online.. you're.. you're joking right?

aw  :panda: :panda: :panda:

http://news.investors.com/Article/597011/201201061843/illegal-immigrants-milk-the-US-health-care-system.htm
3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >click link from soba
3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >laggy as forget all
3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >opens 5 popups

3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >click link from soba
3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >laggy as forget all
3:29 PM - Jimmg - Yeah, I'd like to: >opens 5 popups

adblock

Immigration: An illegal alien just completed 12 surgeries and a record 374-day stay in a Fresno hospital. For him, it was "free" health care. But for taxpayers, the hospital and patients who ultimately pay, it's another big bill.

Marco Antonio Fuentes had high praise the staff at Community Regional Medical Center who heroically saved his life after he came down with necrotic pancreatitis, a condition that destroyed his intestines. A medical team there rebuilt his gastrointestinal tract, monitored his progress and provided the best of care to him for more than a year.

And the cost? Somewhere in the millions, by all estimates. As an illegal immigrant, he didn't have to pay a thing. The taxpayers, the charity unit and the other patients will have to foot that bill. Fuentes didn't have a word of thanks for them.

Fuentes knew enough to recognize that health care is "free" to all illegals in the U.S. and, like millions of other illegals, already considers it an entitlement.

That's in part because the U.S. government signals it will tolerate illegal immigration, subsidize health care and educate children no matter what the voters say.

The vast influx of illegals without health care is one reason Community Regional is a "safety hospital."

That means it takes all comers — more than 1,000 a year, at a cost of $100 million — due to a 1986 judicial ruling that requires hospitals to take all visits to an emergency room, no matter how trivial their ailments or, in Fuentes' case, how complicated and costly.

Not surprisingly, under this no-pay setup the entire San Joaquin Valley has a severe doctor shortage.

adblock

Any site that forces me to look through stuff is not credible.

Everyone should have the right to healthcare...

but tax payers have to pay for it while illegals get off free
Well, they're illegals. They aren't in the system so they don't put into the system. Does that mean they should die? That man isn't going to make a million dollars in his lifetime. If we billed him with that we'd still be covering 99.9% of the cost.

Well, they're illegals. They aren't in the system so they don't put into the system. Does that mean they should die? That man isn't going to make a million dollars in his lifetime. If we billed him with that we'd still be covering 99.9% of the cost.
I don't agree with the bill, but I also don't agree with the fact that we have to pay for it and they don't

the whole system is just stupid, and leaves no good way out

you're hurting someones currency one way or another
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:45:12 PM by soba »