Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh! || Pulled a Gear Gigant X, it's whatever.  (Read 28457 times)

Here's a good question. If Utopia attacks, and I chain with Dimensional Prison, and then opponent chains with utopia's effect (detatch one xyz material to negate an attack after and attack was declared) to negate his own attack wouldn't D Prison still work? D. Prison banishes the monster WHEN IT DECLARES AN ATTACk, not when it attacks but when it DECLARES. Don't I take priority?

I totally kicked mario's ass.

People still play yugioh? I used to be into this stuff big in elementary. Now I wouldn't know where to start. Plus we all know the the tcg-master game is pokemon.  :cookieMonster:

People still play yugioh? I used to be into this stuff big in elementary. Now I wouldn't know where to start. Plus we all know the the tcg-master game is pokemon.  :cookieMonster:

Not even a funny joke. Pokemon TCG is a broken game that never should have happened.

Not even a funny joke. Pokemon TCG is a broken game that never should have happened.

It's nice but you need so much normal energy it's not even funny

I only collected the Pokemon cards, the results can still be seen today.

I haven't made a deck in forever, so it would probably suck, but here's my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards: http://imgur.com/a/ZkaPx
For some reason some are sideways.

I have 486 cards in that binder.

I haven't made a deck in forever, so it would probably suck, but here's my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards: http://imgur.com/a/ZkaPx
For some reason some are sideways.

I have 486 cards in that binder.

Post more pictures. You probably have something I will buy from you.

Edit: Is that a Battle Fader I see?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:45:59 PM by Gamefandan »

Hah, I could never even play because of the lack of energy cards. But the cards looked cool as hell, lost all mine a while ago, also lost yugioh ones. Used to go to yugioh tourneys. stuff was sweet.

Here's a good question. If Utopia attacks, and I chain with Dimensional Prison, and then opponent chains with utopia's effect (detatch one xyz material to negate an attack after and attack was declared) to negate his own attack wouldn't D Prison still work? D. Prison banishes the monster WHEN IT DECLARES AN ATTACk, not when it attacks but when it DECLARES. Don't I take priority?

Yes, you take priority.
Aspiring Emperor Hope/Utopia goes bye bye.

Post more pictures. You probably have something I will buy from you.

Edit: Is that a Battle Fader I see?

Let me get more pics real quick. I probably won't sell any cards, and yes it is.

Somebody duel me.
I want to see how fast my ass can be kicked.

Updated cards: http://imgur.com/a/ZkaPx
They are way out of order because imgur doesn't want to arrange them the way I want them to.

Also, these aren't all my cards, just pages with powerful/interesting cards.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:13:06 PM by GenaralSkar »

Somebody duel me.

ME ME ME ME

Somebody duel me.

There's other things you can do with your ass.