Poll

What type of bomb should I do next?

Shockwave Bomb, has a huge shockwave and throws people a far distance but has barely any damage
27 (24.8%)
Carpet Bomb, like a small bomb but launches a carpet
13 (11.9%)
A bigger nuke
48 (44%)
A bunker buster, good against bricks but has a very small radius and bad damage against players
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Nuke Bomber! V.2 is out!  (Read 13578 times)

close this now.

stupidity, complete stupidity.

i loved seeing those lovely replies, but I edited it anyway

Sorry about the first post, I was just kinda expecting this to get fail-binned quickly because all nukes get fail-binned for some reason. I made this for the noobs who keep asking for this and are too lazy to edit 10 numbers. Want me to lock it?

oh wait.....
i might get banned for making the idea
stuff.

Sorry about the first post, I was just kinda expecting this to get fail-binned quickly because all nukes get fail-binned for some reason. I made this for the noobs who keep asking for this and are too lazy to edit 10 numbers. Want me to lock it?

Ever figure there was a reason for that?

Communist, are you aware that you could very well be banned for posting this type of add-on?
People should be banned for trolling if they post an add-on when they're aware it will be failbinned.

fatman didn't get fail-binned .. or i think it didnt

Hey, all nukes get failbinned. The mini-nuke was really good, but it was fail-binned. I still have it and it works really good.
The mini-nuke overwrote the default rocket launcher.

Think of all those noobs that want nukes.
lol...

EDIT:
But lock this and remove the link, it's for the best.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:30:53 PM by Incinerate »

Everyone who says nukes get failed because they are nukes is wrong. The mini-nuke was failed because it overwrote some of the rocket launcher's datablocks, and as far as I know, if someone fixed that, Badspot wouldn't give a stuff if it was re-released.

Everyone who says nukes get failed because they are nukes is wrong. The mini-nuke was failed because it overwrote some of the rocket launcher's datablocks, and as far as I know, if someone fixed that, Badspot wouldn't give a stuff if it was re-released.
This post clears everything up.

/inb4failbinned

But good try though... Maybe if there was only a nuke that didn't get fail-binned...

oh wait.....
i might get banned for making the idea
stuff.
Nobody ever got banned from making/ having ideas about addons. The worst thing that may happen is if this gets fail-binned. Nobody gets banned.