Poll

What type of bomb should I do next?

Shockwave Bomb, has a huge shockwave and throws people a far distance but has barely any damage
27 (24.8%)
Carpet Bomb, like a small bomb but launches a carpet
13 (11.9%)
A bigger nuke
48 (44%)
A bunker buster, good against bricks but has a very small radius and bad damage against players
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Nuke Bomber! V.2 is out!  (Read 13577 times)

What are you on, Windows 95?
None of the windows will crash to my nuke

maybe hes running a mac

No, I am not stupid, just tired. I didn't make this for myself. I made this for the whining noobs that want nukes on a plane. Im tired of the suggestion page filled with "I want Nukes!"

YOU CALLING ME A NOOB?

Communist, are you aware that you could very well be banned for posting this type of add-on?
Ahem.
Unless this over writes a default add on, there is no reason to fail bin it. You can easily redownload the fighter jet, but not a rocket launcher. That's why the mini-nuke add on was binned.

This is a complete fail. I downloaded this and all it did was give me a virus. I mean, or course McAfee warned me first. I'm not telling anyone that they shouldn't download, i'm saying I won't download.

This is a complete fail. I downloaded this and all it did was give me a virus. I mean, or course McAfee warned me first. I'm not telling anyone that they shouldn't download, i'm saying I won't download.
Did anyone else laugh when your eyes reached this word?

Let me get this straight.
You downloaded the add-on, and McAfee warned you that it was a virus.
You're saying that you aren't telling us to not download this add-on, while the post screams "DNO"T DONWLOD DIS AD_ON OR U WILL GTE VIRSU !!!!11!!!1!!!"
And then you say that you won't download, while you already have.

I want your TARDIS.
Now.

I never said that, my computer is a bit wack, but still. I didn't show up as an add-on for me.

I never said that, my computer is a bit wack, but still. I didn't show up as an add-on for me.

Not following.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's an addition to Phydeoux's Fighter Jet Pack, which I need to download in order for this to work.

Not following.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's an addition to Phydeoux's Fighter Jet Pack, which I need to download in order for this to work.
It was supposed to work without the Jet Pack, let my try to delete the Jet Pack

Hahahah! Oh, I can't stop laughing at the stupidity! Oh, haha!

V1 - 326 downloads (holy stuff)

V2 - 61 downloads (авыфвпавыреко)

Hey, all nukes get failbinned. The mini-nuke was really good, but it was fail-binned. I still have it and it works really good.
you still have it....oh my word I am in shock I....I...
I still have it

This is going to the bin of fail

you still have it....oh my word I am in shock I....I...
I still have it

This is going to the bin of fail

no
You are an idiot my friend

NO PIX NO CLIX
BTW if it drops nuke ill lag to hell ill say this will be failbinned

1. You fail at colors.
2. If only you lag it doesn't mean it'll be failbinned, stop acting like you're important.