Author Topic: Gta4 help, I can see through the world D:  (Read 1084 times)

Does it have anything to do with my graphics? I have an Intel GMA X4500 graphics card. I can run the game fast enough that its playable, but without the world in sight, its not easy.

Also I dont see through the world when I play. When I open the menu and close it its like that.
I put that in the wrong section so... here

this happened to me, i'm using like 5x the reccomended settings at lowest

On notebookcheck, it says that this GPU is expected to give approximately -1 FPS.

...You shouldn't be running the game at all.

I had the game when I had a completely stuff pc and it did the same thing. Don't expect to run anything with an intel gpu.

On notebookcheck, it says that this GPU is expected to give approximately -1 FPS.

...You shouldn't be running the game at all.

How does that even work?
Does the game backtrack?

How does that even work?
Does the game backtrack?
I have no clue.  If you're playing an FPS with less than 30 FPS it's practically unplayable.

30 FPS it's practically unplayable.

This is completely opinion based.

How's the FPS in the game anyhow out of curiosity? Does it lag horribly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYzkRIaAXv8
It runs faster when i'm not recording. But thats playable for me.

This is completely opinion based.
It's opinion based on someone's experiences who doesn't play games on a potato.  Seriously, if you play FPS games with less than 30 frames per second you're doing it wrong.

It's opinion based on someone's experiences who doesn't play games on a potato.  Seriously, if you play FPS games with less than 30 frames per second you're doing it wrong.
Lol, your standards are completely ridiculous.  Stop bragging about your computer and lower your standards, not everyone spent so much on a computer.

I personally find 23+ FPS perfectly fine

but maybe that's because I grew up playing games on a stuffty computer and I'm just used to it

I play TF2 quite often, usually at around 50+ FPS, I can play anything above 20 (and if it's good enough a bit below that).