Author Topic: Riverside Mental Academy - Mental handicapation Rehab and Reform  (Read 5292 times)

Riverside Mental Academy is a great place for mentally challenged and disabled young men to go and learn unbiased of their deformities and are given great opportunities to express their creative talents. Here they can be free of discrimination of mental capacity and crippledness.

Here is a lovely heart warming example of handicaps getting along and having fun, edited by defiantly the most talented editor the world has to offer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAyJ0jlTjY&feature=related

here is another video displaying the incredibly enthusiasm and infinite physical strength these young men exhibit, again made by defiantly the most talented editor the world has to offer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJAQAltFy5s&feature=related

if you would like to sign your unwanted handicap baby, or yourself, up to this wonderful institution, the website can be found at www.cadet.com

note: if sgt. ross or sgt. harvin is informed of this topic, please apply 3 9mm rounds to my chest

>painting plates
>9th grade

is this literally a handicap school

and the second video
dear god I'm tearing up
are you seeing this
they look like loving worms trying to do pullups oh god

For an academy, it sure is a joke.  Go to a better school, holy god.  It's like pretend-army almost.

>painting plates
>9th grade

is this literally a handicap school

and the second video
dear god I'm tearing up
are you seeing this
they look like loving worms trying to do pullups oh god
these men have come so far and i am very proud of their accomplishments, and you should be too

For an academy, it sure is a joke.  Go to a better school, holy god.  It's like pretend-army almost.
military academy? this is a school to help disabled young men silly!

these men have come so far and i am very proud of their accomplishments, and you should be too
military academy? this is a school to help disabled young men silly!
Oh this is like the handicap school next door?

Nevermind, I guess it's good enough for them.

omg wat assbeef goes 2 military school!!!!!>>> i had no iadea!!!

Really though I dont think anyone wants to hear about your adventures at school. You should post more pics of your 1337 muscles so we can all laugh.

Oh this is like the handicap school next door?

Nevermind, I guess it's good enough for them.
no, i joke
it's my military academy, and im going to throw myself out of the top floor window, because i'd rather be a useless husk of dead flesh in a pool of blood than to withstand this stuffhole anymore

The editor is awesome.
Uses all the same music our school uses.

no, i joke
it's my military academy, and im going to throw myself out of the top floor window, because i'd rather be a useless husk of dead flesh in a pool of blood than to withstand this stuffhole anymore
Oh here we go again

The editor is awesome.
Uses all the same music our school uses.

yes he is a very decorated handicap and we are all  very proud of him

oh laud here we go again rookie

what's the problem now? did ya flunk your semester?

oh laud here we go again rookie

what's the problem now? did ya flunk your semester?
no, i passed with almost all A's

but this place radiates frustration and the unfortunate chain of events that occurred today are really not helping

no, i passed with almost all A's

but this place radiates frustration and the unfortunate chain of events that occurred today are really not helping
well have a seat and tell uncle blue what went wrong

well have a seat and tell uncle blue what went wrong
well i got home after a week of hell to find that nothing on my computer was working

Did a car try to kill you?