Author Topic: Riverside Mental Academy - Mental handicapation Rehab and Reform  (Read 5294 times)

I was clearly being serious
what else is concerning you, your computer not working can't really be a problem that can make you hate your school again
well i guess you could say that everybody seems to think im mentally unstable and that my cries for help are just random spasms, and it followed me home, yay, so my dad hates me and my mom wont talk to me and my sister is a dumbforget. so now im stuck in this insecure state if im actually legitimately going apestuff or if im on a higher intellectual level than the average riverside cadet. either way, everybody hates me and i hate them back.

well i guess you could say that everybody seems to think im mentally unstable and that my cries for help are just random spasms, and it followed me home, yay, so my dad hates me and my mom wont talk to me and my sister is a dumbforget. so now im stuck in this insecure state if im actually legitimately going apestuff or if im on a higher intellectual level than the average riverside cadet. either way, everybody hates me and i hate them back.

Is that why you're harassing everyone constantly?

whoa, okay
I didn't expect for you to pour out your emotions, so hold tight while I read this surely gut-wrenching tale of your life

Then get off the computer and stop being a friend about Military School and how tough you are

whoa, okay
I didn't expect for you to pour out your emotions, so hold tight while I read this surely gut-wrenching tale of your life
well im not exactly wallowing in my pity, im laying the facts out right on the table unbias of my emotions

or, well, im trying

So you just want to give up?

in what way do you mean?
he is asking how long will it take for you to kill yourself approximately
approximately

that's what I collect anyway

he is asking how long will it take for you to kill yourself approximately
approximately

that's what I collect anyway
when im all out of cake

What caused all of this? Do you know?

What caused all of this? Do you know?