forget you Imageshack, I refuse to use you again.

Author Topic: forget you Imageshack, I refuse to use you again.  (Read 2061 times)

I use Imger/localhostr/FTP
All of them provide a great service for my files/images

I prefer tinypic because as far as I have seen photobucke/imageshack pictures don't show up fullsize in forum posts and make you click on them to their websites to see them...

I use photobucket
I've had the account for it right up close to as long as I've been here
648 images on that bitch, so faithful
photobucke/imageshack pictures don't show up fullsize in forum posts and make you click on them to their websites to see them...
that's only if the people using it don't know what they're doing

imgur for most images, filesmelt for anything too large for imgur.

no limits that I know of on photobucket
I put some bigass stuff on there, and recently they removed the limit on total bandwidth for your account too

Upload to ImageShack, disable Javascript, re-enter (not refresh) page, haxxor.

So just register, all your images are collected.

filesmelt
filesmelt deletes your stuff after a while, i recently wanted to find one of my old texture packs hosted on filesmelt but it was deleted, along with screenshots.

I already had an account and just never signed in lol

What brought me here.

I like how you can upload images without being signed in, but then you can't get your picture because of the register notice that won't go away

I do have an account, but sometimes it logs me out even though i have both Imageshack and Firefox set to remember the password, but it's still a bother that i am now forced to log in :(

I like how you can upload images without being signed in, but then you can't get your picture because of the register notice that won't go away

I do have an account, but sometimes it logs me out even though i have both Imageshack and Firefox set to remember the password, but it's still a bother that i am now forced to log in :(
>click picture
>new page
>copy literal picture direct link?