Author Topic: Daemon18553  (Read 8009 times)

If my only purpose wasn't to gay up the place, that wouldn't be my avatar.

If my only purpose wasn't to gay up the place, that wouldn't be my avatar.

Covering up a bomb with a blanket doesn't make it invisible, boy.

he can't get banned for that.

Can be interpreted as admittance to trolling, as that was what was left in the quote.

Daemon makes too many stupid topics.

'Tis my only purpose.
Admittance to trolling.
A one week ban.
Enjoy it.

It was an admittance to the truth of my signature. Seriously?

It was an admittance to the truth of my signature. Seriously?

You cut out the picture, then you replied "Tis my only purpose" if the picture was there you wouldn't be getting banned. Don't even edit, because Badspot sees through that.

You cut out the picture, then you replied "Tis my only purpose" if the picture was there you wouldn't be getting banned. Don't even edit, because Badspot sees through that.
Can't edit in Drama.

1. You can't even edit on Drama.
2. It's not my first day on the forums.
3. You quoted my picture, and then I quoted your post. Quotes within quotes are automatically spliced out, and I didn't feel like looking for the URL.

1. You can't even edit on Drama.
2. It's not my first day on the forums.
3. You quoted my picture, and then I quoted your post. Quotes within quotes are automatically spliced out, and I didn't feel like looking for the URL.
You quoted 'trolling indeed.' Then replied 'tis my only purpose'. You even cut out the picture. Sound like admittance much?

You quoted 'trolling indeed.' Then replied 'tis my only purpose'. You even cut out the picture. Sound like admittance much?

You quoted my picture, and then I quoted your post. Quotes within quotes are automatically spliced out, and I didn't feel like looking for the URL.