Poll

Petition

I am against this update!
I am excited for this update!

Author Topic: v21 Update Petition  (Read 16644 times)

That is a "wrong reason" since when?

Because terrains are stretched and awful. Some people don't want terrains or interiors gone because it will mess up their server because they built around the objects and terrain, and now they have to actually build something so when they load a save for their RPG or challenge it won't look unfinished. How awful.

The update will lead to the possibility of making a better collision system for Blockland.

Why is everyone making a big deal out of this? It's an update, it's going to happen no matter how much some pussies complain.

Why make a petition. They dont work online.

A select minority of blockland players are capable of mapping. However, the majority is capable of building.
2. Only a minority of players are capable of mapping.
I do both.  I am losing 5 terrain maps because of this update.  And you know what?  I Don't Care.

Hoax?
No. This is deadly serious.

i wish being a luddite was still bannable like it was when the port forward update came out

And you know what?  I Don't Care.

disregard edit ninja.

I thought you said "And you do what?"

lol

I honestly don't think we have a right to make a petition. Disagreeing is fine but making a petition I find just no. Blockland is pretty small and making petitions like this could cause users to leave or less people may want to purchase the game. Plus, this is an indie game, meaning whatever the developer says goes (of course disagreeing may change his mind, petitions may make him angry)

i wish being a luddite was still bannable like it was when the port forward update came out

agreeeeeed
lets start an anti-luddite clan :)

the statistics i was working with are obviously different by now.

I didn't think it would change that much in 10 min.

wont happen :)

To the haters:

Every time there is an update there's always a few laggards who think the old way was better.  They blindly argue against change.  Well guess what friends: the reason we don't live in loving caves today is because people like you lost that argument every generation over and over for the last 400,000 years.  You would stymie all of civilization for your own pathetic power trip.  You are nothing but a human speed bump.

Here's a taste of cold reality: When people are free to host their own servers, they probably won't join yours.  That's because you're an starfish.  The only reason people ever tolerated you was because they simply had no other choice.  Your power monopoly is gone.  Social adeptness and creativity are the new measures of success.  You will not be able to succeed in the new order because you do not possess either of these qualities.

wont happen :)
Haha I hope they start doing it again just so you get banned for how roostery this post was.

I dont think the update is good idea and i am not for it, i am a map maker myself and i will be highly dissapointed if this update happens. The update will put a huge curve on the creativity of the game and i am dismayed. Please quote this and put it in the petition.