Poll

Petition

I am against this update!
I am excited for this update!

Author Topic: v21 Update Petition  (Read 16652 times)

1 in 3 people don't support the update.
good.

uhm I never learned how to map. I guess I'm stupid.

or I just never used custom maps.

I've been around for three years without them. I know how to build my own terrain.

And before you generate statistics, try processing the OTHER half of the Blockland population that doesn't even check the forums.

Obviously, map creators are going to need access to this website for sharing purposes, but what about the builders that could care less?

V21 is coming.

I'm sorry.

And before you generate statistics, try processing the OTHER half of the Blockland population that doesn't even check the forums.

Obviously, map creators are going to need access to this website for sharing purposes, but what about the builders that could care less?

V21 is coming.

I'm sorry.
is it actually going to be called v21? or will it be Blockland r594 or something

See those eight (as of now) people who don't want the update?

They most likely are just thinking, "Oh no, we are losing 'great' maps just for shadows" or "Oh no, but this is why I got Blockland" or even "Maps are what made Blockland, you can't do anything with bricks!"

They most likely are just thinking, "Oh no, we are losing 'great' maps just for shadows" or "Oh no, but this is why I got Blockland" or even "Maps are what made Blockland, you can't do anything with bricks!"
you don't have to try to put down or generalize the opinions of those who want the maps. i can understand why a lot of people don't want to give up something that they've played on for years.

1 in 3 people don't support the update.
good.

You mean 1 in 4, or a 1:3 ratio.

you don't have to try to put down or generalize the opinions of those who want the maps. i can understand why a lot of people don't want to give up something that they've played on for years.

I can too, but most of them are lazy and don't want to actually have to build something as a replacement. They just want to use a terrains hills instead of building a hill with cubes. Some just want maps for the wrong reasons.

Any update that ruins any shred of significance that Lord Tony had is a good update to me.

You mean 1 in 4, or a 1:3 ratio.
the statistics i was working with are obviously different by now.

Just make a separate install. My god just stop complaining, it's happening regardless of a petition or not.

V21 is coming.

I'm sorry.
Okay, estimate how many of the active BL players do not care about the forums and have an intelligence level over your average rat.

Just make a separate install. My god just stop complaining, it's happening regardless of a petition or not.
Auto-updater.

I can too, but most of them are lazy and don't want to actually have to build something as a replacement. They just want to use a terrains hills instead of building a hill with cubes. Some just want maps for the wrong reasons.
That is a "wrong reason" since when?

OMG YES! Why do you even care about graphics anyway. It's a game that consists of blocks, we don't need it. Trust me when the update comes you will regret it.
lol no I won't

Okay, estimate how many of the active BL players do not care about the forums and have an intelligence level over your average rat.
The value of what the majority of BL users desire for the game is not based on their intelligence, it is based on what they want.