Author Topic: Blockland Beta Footage Compilation  (Read 3693 times)

I recently came across some pretty old footage from beta and I didn't want it to go to waste so I made this video.

Kind of crazy how far we've come.

Oh man i hope in the future they add back the ability to have arms and legs like that on your avatar!

Wow ha the Rocket L model wasn't made yet. It looks you guys had lots of fun in beta.

I still think that the arms and legs suit the Blocklander.
forget you lego

How was this in beta...look at the quality of the video

I hope you realize that you can take any video and simply render it in 720p. It may not be pure 720p quality but it will be the correct resolution.

Whatever happened to that mod someone was working on that added limbs to the player?

i love after school special :D

If we are going to interiors and terrains removed We should have arms and legs colorable to with the old hand.  :cookieMonster:

If we are going to interiors and terrains removed We should have arms and legs colorable to with the old hand.  :cookieMonster:

Haha, that's pretty neat that you just found that on a harddrive.

If you have a decent graphics card you can force anti aliasing in the control center for your card.

Just google force anti aliasing + your graphics card.

This would be neat, but no plans at this time.

I wish I recorded more gameplay of the beta it was a lot of fun.