Author Topic: Old model  (Read 8723 times)

Wouldn't the issue of Badspot getting sued for copying Lego rise again?

It's an add-on, so, no. I could mod Retail to look like lego's , badspot wouldnt get sued.

The maker of the add-on might get sued.

there was a lego mod for gmod so i doubt it

Lego just got pissed that Badspot owned them hardcore, And letting Lego remember how badly they got owned by using these will just try and get them to sue again, Im sure Bad can own them once more. But is it really worth the risk to have gay arms and gay legs?

atleast give us back our square arms, lego makes curved arms.

there was a lego mod for gmod so i doubt it

DO WANT, WHERE?

Lol, that is true, I have lego mod for gmod, and noones sued for that! I want artms and legs though. I just lost my hand last week...

I was building when out of nowhere, the floating chemical bond of arm and hand just stoped working and fell to the floor. I accidently steped on my hand, which also broke the bond between butt and foot. So now I'm hopping on one foot and only have one hand. I want to DM again!

I really dont think this would/should be that big of an issue.

WHAT???

GIMME THE MODELS NAO.

YOU CANT GET SUED FOR ADD ONS.

Mod's for Gmod, Dont count as a game is a fan made add-on, These items being introduced into the game, by badspot would make them part of the game, not a player made add-on, Making them part of the game gives lego the chance to sue and basicly knock Blockland off its thrown of being the best building game out at the moment. Best to let this subject die before anything else carrys on

[size50pt]BADSPOT, READ THIS:[/size]

oh crap. I CANT EDIT..Sorry for that. >.<