Author Topic: Old model  (Read 8717 times)

I know it's possible to get the old player-models with full legs and arms, but I haven't seen an add-on or anything to get them. I would kinda like to have it, plz&thx!!

No one has figure out how to make your own pieces yet but I have a good Idea for it. Not trying though... I always fail.

Do you mean the beta models that only the Beta testers got to use? I have copy's of that from the lolleaked version of blockland. Or do you mean the 0002 models? In that case: no.

i want from beta :D

what did the beta one look like again?

LOL
ok i like the new one better
but yeah its possiblle opne of the thigns badspot did, if you remeber him talking about teh features, you can now use different models for the players

It's possible, provided they have the right "bones", animations, etc. Even the Horse has a lot of "animations" set, it just has most of them blank.

me want me want :D ! :cookieMonster:

That's Mocheeze's mod.

That's Mocheeze's mod.
No, that's the beta of Blockland.
Look at the vids that people posted while testing out the beta.
It's later on that Badspot changed the pegs and figures in fear of getting sued by lego.

Do you mean the beta models that only the Beta testers got to use? I have copy's of that from the lolleaked version of blockland. Or do you mean the 0002 models? In that case: no.
post lolleaked .dts or the lolleaked .rar