Author Topic: Talk to Tom Gunn  (Read 1764 times)

Make a statement or ask me a question.

>:O


What, in your opinion, is the meaning of life?




This is a statement I made for Tom Gunn.

Why do you post on two forum accounts, one showing as female, at the same time? Do you have a disorder? What is wrong with you?

Why do you post on two forum accounts, one showing as female, at the same time? Do you have a disorder? What is wrong with you?
1) Who is this directed at?
2) It's probably a Black And White Disorder

1) Who is this directed at?
2) It's probably a Black And White Disorder
It's probably directed at Tom.

1) Who is this directed at?
2) It's probably a Black And White Disorder

I don't know how to respond to this


Tom how should I respond to that?

Is this the Krusty Krab?
Yes this is the Krusty Krab
What, in your opinion, is the meaning of life?
Life sucks but not if you're me.
This is a statement I made for Tom Gunn.
Love you man.
Why do you post on two forum accounts, one showing as female, at the same time? Do you have a disorder? What is wrong with you?
It's impossible for me to use both forum accounts at the same time seeing that I have no laptop to compensate, I must log in each time.
I don't know how to respond to this


Tom how should I respond to that?
Just beeee yourself.



Do you prefer baseball caps or beanie hats?