Author Topic: Leopard 2a6 tank  (Read 945 times)

Hi,

Is someone out there who can make the Leopard 2a6 tank? I've never seen a Leopard tank vehicle, only the Abrams tank and default tank. I really appreciate it! I need this for my Earth 2.0 server. ;-)

Even to make my Earth 2.0 server better it would be nice to see this vehicles being made.

Transport Helicopter

Heavy Battle Ship

Fox?

B2 Spirit bomber

I've got a bomber model that I started.
I'll think about finishing it.

I support all of these ideas, I really would like to see them all with working weapons.

I'm thinking about making the fox and the leopard, they both look very nice.

That is, if I can get on the computer. :(

I support all of these ideas, I really would like to see them all with working weapons.

+ http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52755.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:31:41 PM by GEN.Fire Bird »

A B2 spirit bomber would be nice, but because of how pointy and thin it would be, it would look pretty weird in Blockland, though it would look even weirder if it was round and fat.

But the so-called "heavy battleships" are no longer in use. It's odd to pair them up with modern vehicles. Also, what about Strato's battleship? Have you used that? Or, do you want one that actually floats?

But the so-called "heavy battleships" are no longer in use. It's odd to pair them up with modern vehicles. Also, what about Strato's battleship? Have you used that? Or, do you want one that actually floats?
A boat that actually floats like the rowboat.