Author Topic: User Adz is back for round 2.  (Read 5062 times)

This previous user of current user Adz127 is back for round 2 of useless and stupid remarks.

Adz was originally banned for making a don't care post.  Nearly 3 days later, he uses up another 20 dollars, and creates a new account.  It is completely obvious that the lot of us dislike you, and want you to leave.  Just making a new account almost immediately after you get banned is complete nonsensical. If I were banned permanently, I'd wait for a good amount of time before I create another account.

Protip: gtfo.gif.

I'd laugh if he posts "I don't care" in this thread and gets banned again  :cookieMonster:

guess that's why he said something like "I don't mind if I get banned"

I'd laugh if he posts "I don't care" in this thread and gets banned again  :cookieMonster:
Oh god, lol.
guess that's why he said something like "I don't mind if I get banned"
Heh, yeah.

Yeah he got banned on a topic I made. It was against a person who abused emotes and color changing text. He went and posted something like:

sowhocares:/

Just to troll.

Yeah I guess he made a big mistake wasting money. His profile sig said "I WILL RETURN!!!"

>mfw when see the quote.

forget the color yellow

that bastard put a weeaboo face at the end there.

Drag him to the gallows!

Drag him to the gallows!

He already got sent there but he will be back soon.

He already got sent there but he will be back soon.
Mind is full of forget.

Thanks, but no thanks. Mommy said forget causes venereal diseases. W/e that means.

Thanks, but no thanks. Mommy said forget causes venereal diseases. W/e that means.

Mommy only wants to protect your honor. Don't trust her.

B-b-but, wee-wees are nasty!