Author Topic: User Adz is back for round 2.  (Read 5064 times)

Wasn't his ban only 7 days on the Adz account since it was only dc;dp?

Well the fact he is known for his huge idiotic remarks doesn't help much with his ban time.

It seems to me that he's sliding out of the habit.
Either that or he broke the shift, and caps lock keys.

>mfw when see the quote.
you can't use ">mfw" if you're not going to post a picture describing your facial expression
you know that "mfw" stands for "my face when," right

I can't belive this.
All that learning and you all still hate me.
And they say I can't drop something

It's a one week ban, he bought another key... loving tard.

Your Problem is this.

(54.500 POSTS per day)

Even more annoying is his profile.

I'm Back

No body wants you back, so don't herald your arrival with as much pomp as this, in fact, why the hell do you still have the same name, get a new one.

You post to much, far to much. In those little community project games, once a day is enough, maybe twice! Not every second post.

Yes I am back.

Don't herald your arrival.

(this is my Brother's ID so don't start flaminf him!)

Stop using your brothers ID for the forums.

Lets try to start off better then last time shall we?

Your tone is arregvating, as if you were not at fault.

Conclusion, try again, and get a better start, shall we?

Choneis, i think you forgot something...
I don't know, but i did saw on Adz127's profile following:

"Im a troll, that never stops trolling and take my brother's account and get banned too and still im trolling everyone. Im so cool! Oh yeah!"

It was in section:
"About myself"

(If you are intelligent and use your brain, i mean the others too, then you know what im trying to tell with this.)

ok guys you may hate me for saying this and even make a handicapped drama about me...
Adz has turned into a new person, i guess. Hes learned his lesson and knows how to be a normal forumer guy. Ive been PMing with him for like 10 kin and he seems like a cool guy now.
he even admitted it himself that he learned his lesson. Im not posting pics of the PMs because im too lazy.

Anyways: Adz isnt the old him anymore. hes changed. i hope you guys can respect him now
Only change I've noticed is that his grammar has improved slightly and now he's a massive richard and he swears constantly and does nothing but rage and insult.

Way worse than being just handicapped in my opinion.  I'd rather have an idiot than an starfish.

Only change I've noticed is that his grammar has improved slightly and now he's a massive richard and he swears constantly and does nothing but rage and insult.

Way worse than being just handicapped in my opinion.  I'd rather have an idiot than an starfish.

I would rather have a normal forum'r.

He's not trolling. He's just stupid.

He's not trolling. He's just stupid.

I am pretty sure both fit him.

I would rather have a normal forum'r.
Well yeah but I think we can all see it's clear that won't happen.

I can't belive this.
All that learning and you all still hate me.
And they say I can't drop something

All that learning?
What the forget did you learn?

Because it seems you're still the same moronic kid you were before.

you can't use ">mfw" if you're not going to post a picture describing your facial expression
you know that "mfw" stands for "my face when," right
umm my avatar is the expression pretty much.