[Open Discussion] Mapping in v21 with Modular Set Pieces

Author Topic: [Open Discussion] Mapping in v21 with Modular Set Pieces  (Read 13679 times)

send me those

NOW

actually, make 16x, 32x, 4x8x8, and 16x32x32

THEN SEND ME THOSE

send me those

NOW

actually, make 16x, 32x, 4x8x8, and 16x32x32

THEN SEND ME THOSE
I'm making 8x versions of them, and 4x versions of them and releasing them

Sorry if this has already been asked, but would it be possible to make hollow pieces too?

give them the ramp texture unless you can build on them
please

please
this so much

it will add character to terrain builds if nothing else

Also, can you make ramps which are not not so steep? Those would be incredibly useful for vehicles and other stuff.

please
Hnnng, this has been asked so much now.
And i agree so much that if he doesn't do it i am gonna beat his ass. :P
Also, can you make ramps which are not not so steep? Those would be incredibly useful for vehicles and other stuff.
And this please.

But i still think [GSF]Ghost's modular set pieces would be interesting too.
But these could be nice if you want a more brick like terrain or something like that.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:59:18 AM by lordician »

Will this be released any time soon. It looks pretty done to me.

and so siba returns to save us.

yay

Release two different versions, brick texture and ramp texture, to satisfy everyone.

So ideaget:

The way terrain works right now is that it's like bunches of hills melded together.
Have a modular set piece that's like a brick-made hill, not like siba/soba's ramp, but rather a cube terrain like piece.

And have a mod that turns off bricks INSIDE bricks but makes no floating bricks.

So you have a bunch of hills and you can mold them together, with the occasional mountain (if there's a set piece like that).

And make a "BASE" (16x16, 32x32, or 64x64 cube) that behaves like the set pieces. Then build on top of that and have it behave normally.

So ideaget:

The way terrain works right now is that it's like bunches of hills melded together.
Have a modular set piece that's like a brick-made hill, not like siba/soba's ramp, but rather a cube terrain like piece.

And have a mod that turns off bricks INSIDE bricks but makes no floating bricks.

So you have a bunch of hills and you can mold them together, with the occasional mountain (if there's a set piece like that).

And make a "BASE" (16x16, 32x32, or 64x64 cube) that behaves like the set pieces. Then build on top of that and have it behave normally.

It's impossible with how the game engine functions.

It's impossible with how the game engine functions.
Damn. :c