I'm creating a LoZ MMORPG and I'm in need of your creative pixel talent for some interesting hairstyles. Use any color you want as most hair colors will be selectable. Please use a bit of shading as to avoid a flat hairstyle. By submitting your edits you acknowledge that you are releasing any intellectual right to your design to be used in my game.
If I find your edit interesting I will send you a message letting you know it has been selected for the game. When the game is finished, I will figure out a way for people whos hairstyle has been selected to have something special in-game to denote their contribution to the game.
I do not mind you posting pixel images 16x16 as well. Such as objects, floral and terrain.
All submissions of superior quality may expect inquiry of participation in art design for the game. You will be credited for anything you design for the games creation.Right now it is just me designing and coding the game. With the addition of art I
will be needing helping hands.
These are the player bases. Tunic and without a tunic, also with different face styles. There will be more in the future but I want to keep it simple for now. Keep the image 32x32, anything larger than that size will be ignored. 16x16 creations I will pay careful attention to.
One last thing When you create the hairstyle, please give it a name. I don't want to come up with names for your hairstyle. If it's a stupid name I'll just change it but I hope I won't have to do that. No aZn names PLEASE!!! We all speak english so let's keep our names cohesive.
Player base 1
Player base 2
The ones without the tunic are for those who want to design an outfit:
Player base 3
Player base 4
New outfitPlayer base 5
Player base 6
My personal examples:
Fire Crotch (Capless)
Fire Crotch (Cap)
Pebob
Hopefully thanking those who actually help me out :).