Author Topic: LoZ MMORPG...Need hairstyles from the community  (Read 3169 times)

I call it the alchemist.

Use it if you wish.

Will this MMORPG use potions anyway?

EDIT: Made another. I call it a goblin with a dagger :3

Here is the goblin with yellow eyes, if you think it seems more fitting.

Do you think I can come into the team with you? If so, there is a lot more of these that I can make.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:18:13 AM by Boomerangdog »

NorthEast/West && SouthEast/West May be animated a long while later. For now this looks great in game and has a good feel to it. Despite the anomaly in the South Player animation this is official. Don't worry I've fixed it already.

I call it the alchemist.

Use it if you wish.

Will this MMORPG use potions anyway?

EDIT: Made another. I call it a goblin with a dagger :3

Here is the goblin with yellow eyes, if you think it seems more fitting.

Do you think I can come into the team with you? If so, there is a lot more of these that I can make.

The goblin is great but needs a lot more. This game has heavy duty anti-aliasing and if you compare the goblin to any of the regular players I've made you will see it looks flat and cartoony. I need the player sprite to sort of 'pop out'.

If you could make some mock up monsters for me to judge (and it turns out I like them) then I may add you to the development team. As a side note, when you are making pixel art try to take your time and not rush the process. It's a tedious and meticulous task after all and the effort is well worth it.
(Keep in mind you don't have to design a monster or even a player. An object, or floral that seems like it would fit the player art style is perfectly suitable as an application to the team. But do a few objects not just one. I need to be able to see how you handle new tasks as you will have many if you are on the team.)

As for the hair, I am not a fan. Perhaps bring it lower and don't let it fan out so much.

Build 0.01

Annnd build 0.02 (Test area)

Did you get my coin pouch?

Working on a clay pot, and I made a thief.

I ran into an issue that really impacts the games development. I'm currently implementing a work around but this has brought things to a crawl.

Oops. 

Yes I'm still working on this. It's coming along really well and I've redesigned the HUD so it looks much more polished. Anyways I'll post more screen shots soon.

Yes I'm still working on this. It's coming along really well and I've redesigned the HUD so it looks much more polished. Anyways I'll post more screen shots soon.
Hopefully, I'm rather excited

what langauge is this written in?

Better not let this get too old as I still need to post in it.

Not getting old time. 

I am still wondering if I am in the team, or you need more proof.

Didn't notice the thread was old, kinda just made a red headed hair style anyway.