Four eyes!

I wear glasses all day.
55 (50.9%)
I wear glasses only when needed.
22 (20.4%)
I don't have four eyes.
31 (28.7%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Who wears Glasses?  (Read 2805 times)

Glasses for long distance reading.

My eyes are horrible. I can't read text on my laptop screen from 1 foot away.

My eyes are horrible. I can't read text on my laptop screen from 1 foot away.
well maybe if you didn't have a star and a dollar sign for eyes then maybe you could see better!

well maybe if you didn't have a star and a dollar sign for eyes then maybe you could see better!
pfft

i only need my glasses for when my eyes decide to not focus, so i rarely use them. they go nicely with one of my outfits though.

I am short sighted, have been since 7 years of age. Negative six prescription. My eye sight is stuff.

I want glasses. All my friends and family are amazed at how I haven't damaged my eyes yet.

I want glasses. All my friends and family are amazed at how I haven't damaged my eyes yet.
my god

I haven't damaged my eyes yet.
Me neither!
I'm one of the lucky ones.

I don't need to wear glasses but with text about a meter away I do.

It helps during class when I have to see the smart board.

You haven't seen nothing! (bahahahahah)

I can't see the screen without my glasses from 9 inches.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:30:41 AM by Big Brother »

I have to wear them all the time.

I find glasses attractive. :P

I'm short-sighted but not too horendously.
I can't see things that are far away from me, for example, whiteboards in classrooms and I have difficulty seeing small text that is a few feet away from me.
But I've only had the problem for about 3-4 years now.
I got glasses first when I was on the border of being 13, but I only ever wore them when I needed them, so, in lessons and things. I wouldn't wear them during lunch-breaks or at home normally unless watching the TV.

Then at about 14 I started to wear them more often. Partly because my eyes had gotten a littlebit worse and I now had stronger glasses and my optician had told me I should wear my glasses all the time to reduce how much my eyes deteriorate.
So, I started to, and then noticed not long after that my eyes had actually gotten worse without glasses, but it had only gotten so rapidly bad while I had been wearing glasses constantly.
So, wearing the glasses all the time sort of led me to have to wear them all the time.

Also, I was really annoyed with how rough and annoying people can be at school aswell as inconsiderate and would throw my bag around while it had my glasses or glassescases in there.
When I got a new pair of glasses that were rimless on the bottom, I decided I couldn't keep them in my bag at all because they'll get chipped to pieces.
So, I've been wearing them all the time since.

Unfortunately though, I find I look much better without glasses.
I'm not ugly with them on, and they give me a good look, but without them I have a better look.

I only recently got glasses. I was horrified when I was told I needed them. Really it's not as bad as I thought. I only have to wear them in school when I sit at the back of the classroom and can't read the board.

My optician also said to wear them when using the computer or my eyesight will get worse. I don't really see how that works so I don't bother.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:22:19 PM by Pengie »