Guess what I just bought c:

Author Topic: Guess what I just bought c:  (Read 5844 times)

$5,000?

You've got to be kidding me

if you don't have 3 big monitors.... get 3 big monitors. only sensible thing to do when you spend that much on a computer.

That tower is tall. Where are you gonna put that?

By the side of my desk on a small shelf.

if you don't have 3 big monitors.... get 3 big monitors. only sensible thing to do when you spend that much on a computer.

I was going to stick with 2 but 3 sounds nice.

Shipping time is about 2-3 weeks for me.

Are you made of money or something?

Are you made of money or something?

I had some left over from college and I had some in my bank. I wanted to buy a really nice gaming PC so I saw this and looked at some others and settled for this.

Why would someone ever spend that much money on a computer? You could have bought more things if you bought a computer that costed around a thousand dollars.

you don't look old enough to be in college.

Holy forget that's an expensive computer.

you don't look old enough to be in college.

I am only 17, did you expect me to be looking like a 25 year old?

have you paid off your student loans yet or did you get like millions in scholarships

cause 5k probably could have helped get rid of those loans faster

have you paid off your student loans yet or did you get like millions in scholarships

cause 5k probably could have helped get rid of those loans faster

Waiting until I reach near then end of my half term/year in about a year. After that I am planning to go to another college and I have slowly but surely already been paying off loans.

I am only 17, did you expect me to be looking like a 25 year old?
did you take the AP courses in high school, and are finishing the rest of the courses now in college getting a head start? 17 is like junior in high school.

I had some left over from college and I had some in my bank. I wanted to buy a really nice gaming PC so I saw this and looked at some others and settled for this.

>has $5000 left over from college
>is only 17

what?

I bought a sixty pack of dirty condoms today

That's a win for me

>has $5000 left over from college
>is only 17

what?

He's super smart and super rich.

Living my dream life yo. :c