Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17667 times)

It seems like most of the anti-legalization side only knows pot from poser potheads at school or something. News flash, decent people enjoy using it and don't feel the need to tell anyone. Hemp can cut down (pun unintended) limber usage and maybe we will have more forests again.

Pain relivers, you take them to relieve your pain, making you happy.
Medical purpose.
Antidepressants, you take them to feel happy.
Someone recommended these to me once. I said no. Instead of popping pills, I decided the best course of action was to actually fix the problem.
Sleeping pills, you take them to fall asleep, and feel happy because you can fall asleep.
Medical purpose.

To Chrono

"acting like a huge richard, like a giant douche bag"

Pretty good description of you right now.

It's still a personal choice if someone choses to smoke weed, why should you even care what they do in their spare time? I never said im making rules but it's common sense, why enter a thread about a topic you don't like just to bitch about it? Maybe it's better they don't give a forget at all (nice stereotype by the way) rather than act like you, at least then they aren't tools who care too much about other peoples lifestyle choices

It must be easy you saying you didn't want to dignifying me with a response,
but maybe you should stay true to your word and shut the forget up
Still ignorant as forget. Basically didn't get a single thing I said.
You took a single line and only responded to that.

Done with you. Have fun tearing the world apart.

It seems as if you were referring to "anyone" who drinks or smokes.
He said "needs".

You're still ignorant as forget Chrono but ill let you be

Message me when you graduate D.A.R.E.

You're still ignorant as forget Chrono but ill let you be

Message me when you graduate D.A.R.E.
Dare?

Dare?
Seeing that you don't even know what DARE is saddens me.
Drug Abuse Resistance Education

It seems as if you were referring to "anyone" who drinks or smokes.
Not my fault youre inferring something way off from what I said. Its not even like I could have implied anything considering theres no tone on the internet and word for word I said NEEDS.

Seeing that you don't even know what DARE is saddens me.
Drug Abuse Resistance Education

British.
We don't need full programs with "qualifications" to educate our children on the dangers of drugs.

From what I've just found, "DARE UK" is tiny. And judging from pictures it teaches 9 year olds.

Quote from: DAREUK
Scott Gilliam, Director of Training for DARE US, showed his true commitment to the cause during his recent visit to the UK, by not only holding the Union Jack as he joined the Lord Mayors’ Parade in London, but he also endured a full day of our finest, relentless, rain. Well done Scott!!
Very well done. He's not even holding a Union Jack in the picture.

Anything can be addictive

Not my fault youre inferring something way off from what I said. Its not even like I could have implied anything considering theres no tone on the internet and word for word I said NEEDS.

Ok so basically you say something and when people respond to it you just say we interpreted it wrong

Lovely

Just stop trying to explain your point, Chrono. They don't understand.
They've got their head in the clouds.
 :cookieMonster:

Just stop trying to explain your point, Chrono. They don't understand.
They've got their head in the clouds.
 :cookieMonster:

Yeah if insulting drug users had any legitimate point at all?

oh what an insult
QQ
boo hoo

oh what an insult
QQ
boo hoo

Ok i'll let you think calling someone a problem and weak is in anyway explaining a point..