Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17665 times)

1) Not every drug user meets this criteria.

2) This actually reinforces the pro-drug arguments being made in this thread.

1) You don't understand the definition of satisfaction.

2) I'm not arguing that.

1) You don't understand the definition of satisfaction.
Well then please explain your take on what the article is saying, I'm very interested.

pot is bad if you do drugs satan poops on you

also you turn into a goat and a witch will eat you

Well then please explain your take on what the article is saying, I'm very interested.

A person becomes dependent on something to help alleviate specific recollections or feelings. Psychological dependence begins if the drug relieves the person of what they did not wish to retain anymore. This constant feeling leads to psychological reinforcement, which eventually leads to dependence.

A person becomes dependent on something to help alleviate specific recollections or feelings. Psychological dependence begins if the drug relieves the person of what they did not wish to retain anymore. This constant feeling leads to psychological reinforcement, which eventually leads to dependence.
So how does this inhibit the ability for someone to have a safe recreational relationship with a substance?

So how does this inhibit the ability for someone to have a safe recreational relationship with a substance?

you don't need drugs to get rid of bad memories or emotions

it's weak

People instinctively self-medicate all the time. Certain fungal infections can be treated by drinking milk, and strangely enough people with this infection will begin to consume a lot of milk without even knowing why.

It takes more than a drug to become an addict. People can even do cocaine a few times and walk away from it. Marijuana is not addicting at all, but some are habitual.

People use what drugs their body feels they need. Some people want to be slowed down, others want to be sped up. You never watch an episode of Intervention and see a person with anything but a miserable story. Not once has someone had a perfect existence. They all have something destroyed as a kid they can never get over. Feelings of massive insecurity or anxiety from what has happened. Something they can self-medicate.

Drugs don't make addicts.

No, but addicts sure do make drugs!

you don't need drugs to get rid of bad memories or emotions

it's weak
You just changed the argument completely while putting words in my mouth. You're an idiot. I quit.

People instinctively self-medicate all the time. Certain fungal infections can be treated by drinking milk, and strangely enough people with this infection will begin to consume a lot of milk without even knowing why.

It takes more than a drug to become an addict. People can even do cocaine a few times and walk away from it. Marijuana is not addicting at all, but some are habitual.

People use what drugs their body feels they need. Some people want to be slowed down, others want to be sped up. You never watch an episode of Intervention and see a person with anything but a miserable story. Not once has someone had a perfect existence. They all have something destroyed as a kid they can never get over. Feelings of massive insecurity or anxiety from what has happened. Something they can self-medicate.

Drugs don't make addicts.
Finally, someone who understands what drug abuse is!

momomo im a quiter

im saying there are no safe recreational relationships

im saying there are no safe recreational relationships
I'm sitting in the dining room typing on a computer inside the safety of a house, but there's no guarantee that a car will not smash through this window and kill me.

What's your point? Smoking pot isn't Self Delete, nor is sitting in my dining room. If you want to enjoy life you need to go outside on occasion.

I'm sitting in the dining room typing on a computer inside the safety of a house, but there's no guarantee that a car will not smash through this window and kill me.

What's your point? Smoking pot isn't Self Delete, nor is sitting in my dining room. If you want to enjoy life you need to go outside on occasion.

except ur not putting urself in a position 4 that 2 happen

We must have a tiny community if you say that the last 22 pages of people posting you are an idiot is a thin sliver to the whole community of the forums.
what the forget are you talking about

i think smoking or drinking anything is bad, but the fact is is that weed is NOT chemically addictive. it is psychologically addictive. you can get psychologically addicted to anything, in fact, ost users on this forum are addicted to video games.

If weed was legal it should only be legal in peoples homes.

I dont like smoking in general it should be outlawed - Do some other drug that you'll get addicted to I dont care but I dont want to inhale your smoke.