entrepreneur My Kitchen!

Author Topic: entrepreneur My Kitchen!  (Read 3528 times)

The Whole point of this is that everyone build life-sized stuff for the kitchen made out of bricks.It can be from a blender to food in the freezer tho, i don't want random builds like a hidden fort in sink or something.

Rules
1.NO SPAM!
2.Be original
3.No building Outside of kitchen
4.Please be detailed
5.Demo builders are allowed

Note, you must call a area or reserve a place before somebody else. Table is free form, which means you may put a castle but atleast make it look like it is a WIP, which also means that if someone has a better build on the freeform table, it will be replaced by votes of the fourms.Lets just say that the Free form table is a competition area. When your done with build, post pic, load save, and I will upload it and show final pic.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:08:08 AM by Shocklink »

God, entrepreneur ing a kitchen with just 150 bricks  :panda:
Hacking time!

no, just a item like a blender or something.

God, entrepreneur ing a kitchen with just 150 bricks  :panda:
Buying Blockland Retail time!

http://www.blockland.us/index.asp?p=Store
buy the full version, it is most definitely worth it.

>>Zor

No no, He's going to "hack" the game.

loving friend, its the cheapest game on the market, ask mommy and daddy to give you twenty bucks.

Believe it or not, people playing this game support it and are willing to pay an incredibly small price to do so, take your cracks and go back to wherever you came from.

i think he was just "playing on" this

5.Demo builders are allowed

And its getting even cheaper in england due to fluctuations in transfer rates.

Which I took advantage of twice.

I'm so glad we get everything for cheaper then you.

So what I'm getting from this is that British pounds and such are going down in value?(inflation)

You know what would be easier? entrepreneur  my bedroom. Why? Because all you do is put 2x4s all over the ground. Then it looks like the kid forgot to clean up his toys.

Easy.

Hey Ephialtes. How much Did it cost you in British pounds to buy?

It costed me around £12. I'm not quite sure on the exact.

O cool, ill ask my dad to get it for me.Does badspot accept paypal?