Author Topic: hang glider  (Read 2881 times)

I think I spelled the subject wrong, i think a hang glider would be fun.

This is a good idea. Maybe just a new model for the parachute, and increase the movement speed.

yeah but you would have to change the shape of it

Good idea. Now you can jump out of the plane, fall at high speeds and use a hand-gilder! Then the material used to make it glide will rip off and you fall to your death.
yeah but you would have to change the shape of it
Answer:
This is a good idea. Maybe just a new model for the parachute, and increase the movement speed.

I don't think he knows what a model is. But that's alright, everyone starts somewhere.

ha ha ha really funny azerath.

oh and you would have to hold on to a bar

its going to be hard cause most of the stuff we ride, your either sitting or standing, this one is crouching, plus, puting your hands up.

Hmm... you could make it do that. Just change the model position a bit and he'll hang on it.... but I hope you can make it so hes in a curved position so it looks like hes going fast.

yeah i bet you or some else could do that

I don't know but someone

yeah i bet you or some else could do that

Me? No. I can maybe make the model but the trial version of milkshape is making it so you can't save the model. I can't script either. When I tried, I failed badly... 2 times... you can maybe get Aloshi, Kaje, or MasterLegoDude to script it.

yeah i could but the material would have to be in a triangle shape can you do that

You can but It'll take time to do it in milkshape.