Author Topic: Simple RPG system for Blockland  (Read 613 times)

I remember there used to be a Farm RPG server in Blockland that consisted of tons of VCE events, but I was wondering if someone could make one that run on bricks or something like that ,if you don't know what a Buisness RPG style server is,its like a Business Simulation Game,As you gain points you buy better stuff to gain more points or a better example would be, say you are playing a farm rpg game first you look for an open farm,then you take ownership, later you farm your crops and then you sell them,then from what you sold you get money,then you use the money to buy better crops or better farming equipment,the better quality your crops are the more you get,or the faster the more you get.

An addon of this type would add a whole new type of server to join in Blockland and knowing its would be as simple as placing bricks,simple eventing and starting a minigame would mean more servers of this type to join!

New type of server, new type of fun, new experience!

This would also help out if your tired of TDMs, Grapple knife servers, Freebuilds, Zombies, and your general commonly known servers of right now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:34:42 PM by ShadowZero »

I've been wanting to make something like this but I'm not sure how exactly I'd even make the system work fairly automatically but still allow users to have almost complete control.

Don't call them "Tycoons" That's a terrible name for them, just call them RPGs.

Done

They're really just simulation games. I don't think RPG is quite right. I see an RPG as a game where you play through a storyline and level up and whatnot.