Poll

What do you think of a good clan project?

Grapple Knife TDM
0 (0%)
CityRPG
2 (66.7%)
City Build
1 (33.3%)
Other... (Post as reply)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: /BB/-Blockland's Builders  (Read 8607 times)

BLOCKLAND'S BUILDERS

ABOUT:
This is my second clan I've made. The last one I deleted because people flamed it and said that the post was plain. Well, I'm back, with a better clan. Please don't flame this clan, I have worked hard on it and don't want to delete it. Anyways, Blockland's Builders isn't just a building clan, it's also for scripters!

MEMBERS:
Name: Blake1 BL_ID: 31622 Rank: Creator
Name: Untamed BL_ID: 28481 Rank: Admin
Name: logan1243 BL_ID: (ON RECORD)* Rank: Clubber
Name: Boldin 81 BL_ID: (ON RECORD)* Rank: Clubber (Joined by PMing Blake1)
Name:  Dionysus BL_ID: (ON RECORD)* Rank: Clubber

* Not to be posted yet.
SLOTS:
BUILDERS:
Blake1
Untamed
SCRIPTERS:
Blake1
Untamed
EVENTERS:
logan1243
SUPER EVENTERS:
Untamed
SUPER BUILDERS:
Blake1
Untamed
SUPER SCRIPTERS:
(NONE)
MODELERS:
(NONE)
PENDING:
Boldin 81

JOIN THE CLAN:
to join  the clan, you must use the template example below for a slot. Applications that are incorrect are automatically declined. Me and the clan Admins reserve the right to decline an application for any reason we feel like.

BUILDERS APPLICATION:
Name:
BL_ID:
Image of build created by YOU: If you are unable to post a picture, please refer to this tutorial.

SCRIPTERS APPLICATION:
Name:
BL_ID:
What I have Scripted: (Please tell me at least 1 thing you have scripted)
(IF POSSIBLE)Image of script in action*:

* This is NOT required.

Super slots (example: SUPER SCRIPTERS) are NOT able to apply for. Instead, you will be placed in the super slot automatically.

MODELERS APPLICATION:
Name:
BL_ID:
What I have modeled: If you are unable to post a picture, please refer to this tutorial.
(Requirement of 1 completed Map, Gun, Brick, etc.)

EVENTERS APPLICATION:
Name:
BL_ID:
What cool events I have made:  Please take a photo of the events or it in action.

CLAN PROJECTS:
Hello! I see you have wandered around my post! Well, here are some projects I have been working on for the clan.

Yellow /me Command: Changes the good old /me command to yellow!
Grapple Knife TDM: (I would like ay member or Admin to host this, as for I am unable to do it 24/7)
City Build: (I am able to host this dedicated to the Clan. No options on making it 24/7.)

BLACKLIST:
Lord Tony- Not able to join clan because of 3+ horrible dramas. (And counting)

ALLIES:
BSW

(To get allied with my clan just join, no clan tag required, and ask me)

SERVERS:
MEMBER'S SERVERS: Get your server posted up here! Just join the clan and your server will be posted up here!

SERVERS BLAKE1 ENJOYS: These servers are servers Blake1 (the clan creator) enjoys!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:46:13 AM by BlocklandRules31622 »

UPDATE:

+ Clan website (which will hold extra data) is currently being constructed. (Should I use Google Sites or Wix Website Creator? Members you decide.

+ Clan logo is also constructed. (I suck at paint so if this turns out bad, I will ask a member to make it).

Try to make a layout and post pictues such as this:( dont steal this picture i made it xD) sometihng like that and like my clan is L.A. so i made a layout example: If you have that then your pretty much good also, post pictures of you completed builds example: if you do that you'll be a good clan

What do you mean scripters? Scripting is different than Eventing.

What do you mean scripters? Scripting is different than Eventing.
He knows the diffrence, and he means Scripters. For example Ephailtes. Also, good clan but for future refrence get some members before you make a clan topic. Oh and one more thing, Don't name a clan after you. Make it something like Blockland's Builders instead.

Blockland's Builders already exists... Changing layout once Mom lets me back on Blockland :(

EDIT: No results for Blockland's Builders. Changing clan name to that.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:11:24 PM by BlocklandRules31622 »

UPDATE:
+ Clan name changed to Blockland's Builders.
+ Added more slots.
+ Changing poll to something else.

EDIT: I just changed the options, a little. :3
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:59:52 PM by BlocklandRules31622 »

Alright, its doing good, I'll join. I won't wear clan tags though... Put me in Super Builder Super Eventing and Scripting. My ID is 28481 and you know my name -_-

Would that mean you're a /BB/tard? Stupid of me, sorry.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:45:45 PM by Darkness ZXW »

Would that mean you're a /BB/tard?
If you are going to troll and be a jerk, leave.

Untamed, BL_ID: 28481, has successfully joined the clan. He is my friend on BL so he will become Admin of clan.

If you are going to troll and be a jerk, leave.

I wasn't aware jokes now make you a troll.

I didnt know we missed so much D:

Last time I remember jokes didnt make you a troll, but I guess time has passed to fast for us. :(

Read Join The Clan. then post your application, as a reply.