Author Topic: World Of Blockland  (Read 11816 times)

man you whole bunch of whiners so what if people like WoW? its a good game along wth runescape and maplestory if you think those are inhabited by noobs just look at blockland we got lots of noobs when retail came out give the games a chance plus they get updated so they get better (or worse)

blockland + rpg = plz noe
blockland + rpg = ownage sause
Blockland + MOD + WoW = people crying cuz its so good
agreed and lol i need the rtb rpg mod somewhere so i can make an rpg mod cause i found a tree.dts in base/data/shapes/bricks

Are you a newb or just reaally stupid? OF COURSE THERE'S A TREE .DTS. That's how you spawn a tree.
WTF who you calling noob? I play WoW all the time its awesome  :cookieMonster: will give it a thumbs up but the only reason is because he eats all the food I buy ( :cookieMonster: my pet) but still Blockland+Mod+WoW= w00t for me
???

But it's better than RuneScape (which SUCKS, but is better than MapleStory, which also SUCKS)
DONT INSULT WOW!!! *Calls Blizzard and tells them these guys are insuting WoW*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 09:37:43 PM by Robohuman »

It's in the damn brick menu you damn blind stupid fscking moronic noob.

By the way, look up spawn in a dictionary. And while you're at it look up "hoa 2 lern gramer"
stfu read i looked at base/data/shapes/bricks, not in shapes in world editor i looked at static shapes moronic noob
It's in there because it is a brick. Get your own insults and get a spell check. Either do these or GTFO the internet.

the textures aren't the same, the brickside ect are actually transparent so they end up black.

By the way, look up spawn in a dictionary. And while you're at it look up "hoa 2 lern gramer"
stfu read i looked at base/data/shapes/bricks, not in shapes in world editor i looked at static shapes moronic noob
It's in there because it is a brick, why else is it a damn blb? Get your own insults and get a spell check. Either do these or GTFO the internet.

infact using a different model when using it as a brick would only affect the invisible collision model.

Osht, I quoted myself instead of editing. Man that sucks.

???

But it's better than RuneScape (which SUCKS, but is better than MapleStory, which also SUCKS)
DONT INSULT WOW!!! *Calls Blizzard and tells them these guys are insuting WoW*

Not insulting WoW.

I just heard that it turns you into a nerd.

It's in there because it is a brick, why else is it a damn blb? Get your own insults and get a spell check. Either do these or GTFO the internet.
it was a .dts... and there is another that is out of the shapes folder lol it was not a .blb .blb's dont load from world editor

World of warcraft>>>>>>>>>>Blockland
GTFO

it was a .dts... and there is another that is out of the shapes folder lol it was not a .blb .blb's dont load from world editor
Ah, that one. That's a hidden file for a reason you know.

World of warcraft>>>>>>>>>>Blockland
GTFO

An expected response from a noob.

Stop bashing WoW D:<

wow is the mmo for children, and people with junk computers.

i like playing more modern quality made games, with mature people.