Author Topic: World Of Blockland  (Read 11668 times)

What WoW lacks in graphics it makes up for in gameplay. I rather have a game that will keep me entertained for a good amount of time than one that just offers me eye candy. For example, Fable.

What WoW lacks in graphics it makes up for in gameplay.
What gameplay?

ive played several of the most popular mmos

wow is popular i assume for 1 reason.

ITS SOOOOOOO EASY!
solo the entire game, max levels in weeks, hack and slash your way to the top in no time to....play that "massive?" endgame content lol

of the most popular mmos, i would say FFXI is the hardest, wow is the easiest.

imo

Well that pisses me off because I fail at WoW. I've got the trial.

ive played several of the most popular mmos

wow is popular i assume for 1 reason.

ITS SOOOOOOO EASY!
solo the entire game, max levels in weeks, hack and slash your way to the top in no time to....play that "massive?" endgame content lol
It's easy if all you plan on doing is hitting the max level, but there is much more you can do. If you do many of the quests offered to you, it won't be so fast.

There is NO way you can solo it. Maybe by leveling you can, but you're forgetting the raid dungeons. If you think you can solo an endgame instance, buy the game, get fraps (if you don't already have it), and show us.

Most other games make it really hard for you to level, with a high level cap, offer you no quests, and don't give you anything good to look forward to endgame.

of the most popular mmos, i would say FFXI is the hardest, wow is the easiest.

imo
i found a vg cats about ffxi it was soo true i remember watching my bro play for hours getting nothing done just looking for a party and having no keyboard

having no KB on any multiplayer game can be painful lol

um, is FFXI free? coz i heard one of my friends saying it was free now.

???

But it's better than RuneScape (which SUCKS, but is better than MapleStory, which also SUCKS)
DONT INSULT WOW!!! *Calls Blizzard and tells them these guys are insuting WoW*

Not insulting WoW.

I just heard that it turns you into a nerd obsessive friend.
Fixed.

I know someone who recently started playing WoW and they play everday non-stop except maybe to go to the bathroom. Sad, and it's not really my style. I have Guild Wars but don't really like it that much.

people need to stop saying all this stuff about other games and STICK TO THE TOPIC! (btw world of bl would lag really bad, even if you had a good dedicated. unless you make world of smurf :D)

???

But it's better than RuneScape (which SUCKS, but is better than MapleStory, which also SUCKS)
DONT INSULT WOW!!! *Calls Blizzard and tells them these guys are insuting WoW*

Not insulting WoW.

I just heard that it turns you into a nerd obsessive friend.
Fixed.

No. FU.