I WANT A DRAGON TOO :O
18 (58.1%)
that would be cool
5 (16.1%)
nice idea but, i dont want it
2 (6.5%)
thats dumb
4 (12.9%)
nice, but heres another cool idea (please post idea)
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Dragon  (Read 3433 times)

I think a dragon vehicle would be really cool. Would someone make one? PLEEEAASSEE

or a griffin would be cool too :D

anyway here are some ideas for controls

Dragon: shift makes it breath fire.(you cant crouch on a vehicle anyway) Space Bar makes it fly and walk( like press it and it will lift into the air and you can fly press again and it will go to the ground and you walk with it)

griffin: space bar modes .( walking and flying like the dragon)

I talked someone into makeing one of these for RTB but I dunno if they made it.  They didn't release it.

I remember Packer(or was it Pload?) making a flying dragon with animated wings for rtb.

I'd love having a dragon, dragons rock, and I know it might take a long time to make. :cookieMonster:

hmm ithink it needs to be a flying player vehicle but on player vehicles the crouch works so space could be the fire cause player vehicles can walk

I remember Packer(or was it Pload?) making a flying dragon with animated wings for rtb.
'Twas packer.

hmm ithink it needs to be a flying player vehicle but on player vehicles the crouch works so space could be the fire cause player vehicles can walk
well we dont need fire but it would be cool IDK also your sentence didn't make much sense XD

EDIT: mario i just tested and you cant use crouch on a horse (a player vehicle) SO THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR MY PLAN!! >:D 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 05:51:29 PM by jirue »

I dont know may be if you could make no weps on it ..you could have the use weapon/tool button for fire and the fire would kill :D

that would be cool so in a dm you could just fly over and kill everyone XD  now if you ask me that sounds really fun  :cookieMonster:

You can make space or shift or fire or w/e shoot stuff on vehicles. Thats how I turned the Stunt Plane into a War Plane. >:D

Omg. USE THE FRIGGIN EDIT BUTTON!!!!

On-topic:

That would be Awsome. Make it so when he breaths fire the players turn into skeletons, or go and be Black and burnt. OH OH OH AND WHEN YOU KILL THEM MAKE IT SAY "(Your name) BURNINATED (Persons name)" and that would be AWSOME...And make the model Trogdor. :D

im gonna start on a dragon type thing lol it will be a horse for the time i dont have model