Containers for item storing.

Author Topic: Containers for item storing.  (Read 1148 times)

So if you had a storage brick you owned such as a fridge, safe, chest, etc you are able to store things inside it. If you want the items out you can click the brick and there will be a drop down menu of the item you want. If possible try to make the containers remember the items if you decide to leave or re-load the bricks.

We can make this interesting by setting up tools for burglary in which you are able to steal from someone's container once. It would be their fault for leaving their house unlocked anyways.

Blockland - survival mode

There was a chest mod, I searched it but the download link was broken. Anyone still have it?

There was a chest mod, I searched it but the download link was broken. Anyone still have it?

It's broken and doesn't save items. Not to mention you can't add events to it.

An event with a server manager type thing.
Like-
-players are given a limited number of bricks they can use to store stuff
-size of brick depends on how much can be stored
-what kind of items can be stored
-how many storage bricks/events the player can have.
-whether certain players are allowed to store stuff
-Hell, even a shop-like thing, say player 1 makes a storage brick, player 2 comes by, and everything has a price on it.
-could be JVS, with a specialized lock and lockpick tool. (I have some old Lock models from the JVS locks topic.)
-Think about it, it would be nice.

You could make the container a bot.

I rather have it as a interactable brick like the chest. That way I can event it.

I rather have it as a interactable brick like the chest. That way I can event it.
Huh. How are you going to manage this? Force everyone to download the GUI?

Wouldn't this be able to be done via events on siba's chest? Just not with a drop down menu.

Wouldn't this be able to be done via events on siba's chest? Just not with a drop down menu.

Does items save when you leave?

Does items save when you leave?

Player_Persistence if that's what you mean, if not there's an event for item saving.

This would be fairly easy to make. Add a GUI and it becomes harder, but still pretty simple. My only problem with doing this is a lack of time.

Well, item select, or have it contain events that let it choose what items are allowed/restricted.

Or are you asking for a container that you can store items in, and people can take things out and put things in?

Player_Persistence if that's what you mean, if not there's an event for item saving.

Doesn't work like how you think it does.