Should there be CPs?

Yes
4 (40%)
No
3 (30%)
I'll think and post as a response.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Untamed's Medieval Warfare TDM  (Read 7244 times)

This looks terrible in my opinion.
I know that most of the structures are supposed to be made by the players, but just two lame, short and spammy towers and that's it?
There is more, just not showing I am hoping to get more pics.

cna i hAs amdni?
Please use the application, and I think you already have Admin.

Name(IGN):Tuevon
Id: 14257
Other places you are Admin:I don't wanna have to list all of them.
Why I should choose you:We're broskis and former Plus members.  Also you don't have me listed on the OP.

Name(IGN):Tuevon
Id: 14257
Other places you are Admin:I don't wanna have to list all of them.
Why I should choose you:We're broskis and former Plus members.  Also you don't have me listed on the OP.
I will think, I will tell you tomorrow.

Looks neat. And T+T 2.1 or 2.0? Also Glass copied a bunch of other people.

Looks neat. And T+T 2.1 or 2.0? Also Glass copied a bunch of other people.
2.1 also what about Glass?

It won't go popular. I mean. Look at the map. And every things support to be made by Players. Not bricks. Plus. Glass' is already popular with the Trench War and TDM fans. Every Trench TDM that tried to go up was put strait out of business.

It won't go popular. I mean. Look at the map. And every things support to be made by Players. Not bricks. Plus. Glass' is already popular with the Trench War and TDM fans. Every Trench TDM that tried to go up was put strait out of business.
This made me chuckle a bit.

This made me chuckle a bit.
Once i change to a new map and T+T it'll be.

Actually, you are wrong I made two of the longest trenches and dirt scructures. Also it is V1.2 almost V1.3. I am adding a 32x32 base. Also Teleporters and new sniper towers. Please don't flame me. I hosted a very popular Trench TDM in my earlier days. Please leave now before I get really mad. I don't particurly care about how much people like Glass's server. Thank you.

Once i change to a new map and T+T it'll be.
Get off of another person's server thread if you are advertising about another.

Get off of another person's server thread if you are advertising about another.
Agreed.

Oh my god holy loving stuff my eyes are falling out because of the crazy amount of admins we have.
Also the map needs a little touch-up.

I have SA. Not Admin, maybe not. but last time I remember your server I had SA...

Name:Yogi
Id:27067
Other places you are Admin:Dawns Zombie server, KTM Killas City RPG, Sam1's server, crozzams server...
Why I should choose you: I will never ban for no reason and I wont abuse, I have had alot of other past experience in administrating
on other servers, and is recommended by Sam1, crozzam, Hilux, SLAYER X
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:21:52 AM by s245 »