Author Topic: First World Bank  (Read 2306 times)

Still working on the town around it. Bank itself is about done, I still have to furnish it, add more trees out front,  and remember to actually build the server room. There's no vault because I  built it at ground level because I'm an idiot.  :cookieMonster:

More to come!

WIP Pictures!

And another one that isn't actually WIP, I just like it.

Yet another unrelated picture! My attempt at heat street that I completely abandoned after only a week! why did I abandon it? I don't even know!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:19:44 PM by Spenny »

Interior is lovey

Exterior is pretty cool

I respect that.  Nice job man.

Spenny, that's amazing!

looks really good, if you're hosting it some time i'd like to come in and take a peek~

That looks outstanding, keep it up! Can't wait to see it finished.

Looks awesome! Good job!

host a cops an robbers on it and i will be a happy man

or make armed bots that go into the building and shoot you, that would be awesome too, though not as complex.

Dang man, you recreate some of the most fun games.

Of course certain games didn't make these buildings.

Duh.

This is wonderful. Great job. I love that interior
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:47:27 PM by Agent C »

I suggest finding a different way to letter the name of the bank. The giant print bricks look too... typical? I'd suggest making them bolder by picking one of two:
  • Making letters out of blocks, essentially making it different from regular lettering.
  • Making a design and pulling the letters out of the building by making them resting on a ledge that is different color than the same colored stone you use.
Overall, I like it.
9/10
NinjaEdit: Also by means of the vault, most average day banks use vaults in a centerpoint of their bank. I'd put it towards the back-center but make a good coating of walls around to make the walls look thick.