Door Bricks

Author Topic: Door Bricks  (Read 2848 times)

Con:
-You could not event the door because when it's clicked all the events would die.

Are you sure it's not possible to have a set of events to work with these brick doors?

Are you sure it's not possible to have a set of events to work with these brick doors?
You could probably do it but it wouldn't be easy.

How do you close the window after without using a wrench?
hmm
idk
let it close automaticly (jk)

Oh and the ugliness with the undulo door, how ugly can it possibly be? Who wants an undulo door to begin with?

Con:
-You could not event the door because when it's clicked all the events would die.
False.
It events like any other. If I plant a closed door, then event it to play a sound when activated, the sound will play when I open it and when I close it.
I said it was potentially possible. We just don't have any existing events, because we don't have any existing brick doors for people to write them for.
Oh and the ugliness with the undulo door, how ugly can it possibly be? Who wants an undulo door to begin with?
Idk why people would want undulo'd doors either, but if I had them done right now and released, the first thing people would do is undulo them and then complain about it looking weird.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:19:33 PM by phydeoux »

Anyway I can come test your door?

.BLB doesnt automatically make it better guys. Does it correctly remove hidden faces? No? Then shut the forget up about the pros because they're nonexistant.

.BLB doesnt automatically make it better guys. Does it correctly remove hidden faces? No? Then shut the forget up about the pros because they're nonexistant.

I don't understand why you're so pissed about the issue.

I don't understand why you're so pissed about the issue.
Using words like forget equates to anger now?

your clearly angry about something.

You are giving me a condescending attitude just for some brick doors.

These doors should include basic events as well...wouldn't have as much as JVS
ondooropen
ondoorclose
onplayerstuck
onvehiclestuck

On activate, open door.

We also need an event to disable opening doors regularly otherwise a button opening the door is pointless.