Hosting a LAN party at my house. What do I need to make sure I have?

Author Topic: Hosting a LAN party at my house. What do I need to make sure I have?  (Read 5832 times)

I made a joke. I wasn't seriously insulting his party, he probably had fun and that's cool with me. I was just saying, as I explained above, that the stereotype for parties is drinking booze, and stereotypically nerds are intelligent enough not to drink.
You should stop trying to be funny then, because all you seem to do is make a cunt of yourself

You should stop trying to be funny then, because all you seem to do is make a cunt of yourself
It's not my fault if you think I'm a cunt because of it. You misinterpreted my joke. It made me and other people that messaged me on steam laugh, so that's good enough for me.

Also, if you don't have enough of a libido to have love at 14 then you probably have a testosterone problem. Not even meaning this in a bad way. 100% serious.
I have way more than enough of a libido, lol.
I have parties with and without alcohol, does that make me an occasional nerd?
nice
It's always cute when some dumb meathead thinks that "virgin" is a meaningful detractor when directed at teens.
this

[3:13:26 AM] Paul Ragone: that kids obv a virgin
And that kid's obv a thug destined to go nowhere.
Oh well, let him have his fun before life outside mom's house hits him like a freight train.

It's not my fault if you think I'm a cunt because of it. You misinterpreted my joke. It made me and other people that messaged me on steam laugh, so that's good enough for me.
You were being a cunt, and your steam friends are also cunts. Therefore they find your cunt-like behavior to be humorous.
stuff man, this isn't that hard to figure out.

Nah i'm pretty sure it's just on you for being a richard

And that kid's obv a thug destined to go nowhere.
Oh well, let him have his fun before life outside mom's house hits him like a freight train.
Robo Noob - TABBY IS QUEEN 7/11: that's p much spot on
I don't really think he's a thug, his favorite activity is probably World of Warcraft.
EDIT: and league of legends he says
You were being a cunt, and your steam friends are also cunts. Therefore they find your cunt-like behavior to be humorous.
stuff man, this isn't that hard to figure out.
Again, not my fault you think I'm a cunt for it. I already explained that I wasn't being a cunt. If you wanna get mad about it then have a parade.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:20:44 AM by Slicksilver »

Robo Noob - TABBY IS QUEEN 7/11: that's p much spot on
I had respect for Robo
[3:13:26 AM] Paul Ragone: that kids obv a virgin
^ this comment made me lose quite a bit of it

I already explained that I wasn't being a cunt.
I dunno, the general consensus here seems to be that you're a cunt.

I had respect for Robo^ this comment made me lose quite a bit of it
i can't comprehend why, him and slick have always been a ragtag team of forgetwits

a cunt who is bad at making jokes

this comment made me lose quite a bit of it
I hope you realize he's joking.

Two people thought I was being a cunt. Everyone else went about their day. I would disagree.

i can't comprehend why, him and slick have always been a ragtag team of forgetwits
ROSLAND AFD
ohoho funny

I thought it was funny. Different humor is different, get over it.

We forget around a lot on games and this is what we do all day to make each other laugh. We poke fun at everything. Why are you so angry, anyway?

a cunt being a cunt then trying to play it off as a joke in a cunt way
c:

you also think you're funny, so i think you should just leave the whole comedy thing out of your posts

Nice U-Turn there, you could learn something from yourself.
Namely the lesson of "what I or my friends may think is funny, actual human beings may interpret as acting like a cunt"