Hosting a LAN party at my house. What do I need to make sure I have?

Author Topic: Hosting a LAN party at my house. What do I need to make sure I have?  (Read 5845 times)

you also think you're funny, so i think you should just leave the whole comedy thing out of your posts
Why? Why should I comply with what you think is funny? Why should I censor my own posts so that no one is offended by them? This is a loving internet forum. stuff goes down. There's no reason to get upset. I haven't said a single thing meant to offend in this thread.

Nice U-Turn there, you could learn something from yourself.
Namely "what I or my friends may think is funny, actual human beings may interpret as acting like a cunt"
U-Turn? It's what I've been saying this whole time. They misunderstood it as a stab, I was saying it was humor. Also, calling people who think it's funny not actual human beings is more of a stab than I've said to anyone this thread. If anyone's being a cunt, it's you.

I haven't said a single thing meant to offend in this thread.
besides posting robo's comments about virgins

Hey slick, they've actually been joking the whole time, man you cant understand humor, geeze!

Slick stop trying to dodge the fact that you made a "joke" in pretty bad taste so just take the blow and move on. Usually you're kinda arrogant but knowledgeable, and generally an okay guy.

So let's everybody chill out and move on with our day, alright? Slick there's no reason to fight so persistently to defend your pride. Everyone else, it's pointless to keep jumping on him for being a richard, I think he understands what you're saying.

Why? Why should I comply with what you think is funny? Why should I censor my own posts so that no one is offended by them? This is a loving internet forum. stuff goes down. There's no reason to get upset. I haven't said a single thing meant to offend in this thread.
Who said we're upset? I'm just pointing out how unfunny you are

Multiple people have "misinterpreted" your joke now, so it's more your fault for having a stuff sense of humour than ours for taking it "the wrong way"

besides posting robo's comments about virgins
I didn't say that. Robo did. And those were jokes, it's like attacking someone with a foam sword.

Hey slick, they've actually been joking the whole time, man you cant understand humor, geeze!
Well, if that were true then I'd be completely okay with it. I'm not upset. I'm just defending myself.

So let's everybody chill out and move on with our day, alright? Slick there's no reason to fight so persistently to defend your pride. Everyone else, it's pointless to keep jumping on him for being a richard, I think he understands what you're saying.
more or less what I was trying to say

Also, calling people who think it's funny not actual human beings is more of a stab than I've said to anyone this thread.
You're right, I guess you and your mongoloid buddies do qualify as humans, but you're still inferior to the majority of society.

If anyone's being a cunt, it's you.
I may be a cunt, but at least I don't try to pass it off as trying to be funny.

mongoloid
this is like an instant word to gain my respect.

I, sir, salute you. Have a great day.

this is me back-pedalling

I, sir, salute you. Have a great day.

this is me back-pedalling
Not back pedaling at all. I just like that word.

Make sure to have a lot of LAN cables and kickass internet.

First time doing it. I have 7 people coming to play and 4 people coming to hang out.
Hot. Is it their first time too?

Hot. Is it their first time too?
Taking their Lan-party-ginities
so tight

A router and at least one asian guy.