Author Topic: The Rules : Do people even care anymore?  (Read 25733 times)

IE somebody with autism can't socialize properly, and usually have problems doing regular people things.

Although someone with slight autism can get away being the laziest forget possible just because they have autism, and other people think having autism excuses their own stupidity.

People have called other people autistic for the same reason they've called other people stupid, handicapped or even weak.

Autism is a disability, and calling someone autistic is an INSULT. Insults are to derive negative reaction to what's been said and or done. Nobody is 'disrespecting' you because they called somebody else autistic. You might as well get all pissy-pants about somebody calling another person stupid, because both autism and stupidity seem to mean the same thing in these forums.

Just now read OP and I was really surprised to not see any quotes from pictures I've posted in Hot Girls.

I really only agree with the trolling dealio.

Also I didn't need to read the last 20-ish pages because I could tell what it would be from the first page alone. stuff flinging and whatnot...I feel like it's difficult to nail down "pleas for sympathy" because a lot of times, unfortunate events are simply a point of conversation and discussion. A lot of times when something (bad) happens, someone will want to discuss it or hear thoughts of other people. so they post a topic. I think that's an appropriate situation to apply the "only if you admit to it" rule, as opposed to applying it to trolling. Trolling is really easy to identify, especially when it's coming from a 13 year old kid so the fact that somebody has to announce that they were trolling to get banned is a little disappointing, to say the least.

Also to everyone that thinks flaming has been banned for back in the past few years, you are wrong.

Infact, flaming was encouraged. I was looking at my posts and noticed the amount of fiery heat I survived as a newbie.

Quote from: IbanZ
Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.  :cookieMonster:
>mfw iban has to repeat himself 4 years later

Also to everyone that thinks flaming has been banned for back in the past few years, you are wrong.

Infact, flaming was encouraged. I was looking at my posts and noticed the amount of fiery heat I survived as a newbie.

Yeah the amount of unnecessary flame I underwent led to my original account's demise.

guys

im pretty sure stocking is a venereal disease that is slowly infecting this forum into a group of warmongers with an unbridled sense of lawlessness that cannot be tolerated by the higher authorities [see Badspot].  it is my personal belief that we need a great deal of antibacterial medicines to get rid of her.  if any of you have any pharmaceuticals that could help, please throw them at stocking

Yeah, just an FYI, blaming stocking for stuff when she doesn't even post makes her clit rock hard.

^

among many other things  :cookieMonster:

Yeah, just an FYI, blaming stocking for stuff when she doesn't even post makes her clit rock hard.
you mean snake

Im just gonna respond to the topic name. Nope.

this thread is funny.

oh no suggestive anime girls call the no-fun police and ban ban ban!

itt: homoloveual people crying about how they are seeing straight anime research when they want to see homoloveual furry research posted

itt: homoloveual people crying about how they are seeing straight anime research when they want to see homoloveual furry research posted
Do I even need to elaborate how dumb your summary of this thread was?