YoungRotations Project 2012

Poll

Should i do a side project of making in-game music with sounds and having drumkits and such too

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: YoungRotations Project 2012  (Read 19330 times)

Kinda want it to be hush until the big reveal.

Then don't make a thread...

This thing is just tedious right now.

Then don't make a thread...

This thing is just tedious right now.

Look at the date this thread was made

I'm guessing it's just going to be like the New Years server a year or two ago. A dark room, flashing lights, looping music, and a bunch of people jumping around like handicaps. It might be cool, though. You never know.

flashing lights = Yes
looping music = No

are you showing it in blockness

Instead of syncing music to synctube, why not actually sync it to something in-game?
No, not looping music. Knowing me, I am big on sounds. I could've made it possible, how bout you? Right now it doesnt take much effort to just event some lights and build a stage copying another good composer.

Instead of syncing music to synctube, why not actually sync it to something in-game?
No, not looping music. Knowing me, I am big on sounds. I could've made it possible, how bout you? Right now it doesnt take much effort to just event some lights and build a stage copying another good composer.

I'm doing that for small shows.

But we're doing a special recorded event syncing to the whole alive 2007 set, so we'll use Synchtube for that

So its a picture of a triangle? Mkay. I don't really understand why so many people like these "i press button, sound comes out and now its music" type things.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:13:09 PM by Tonkka »

So its a picture of a triangle? Mkay. I don't really understand why so many people like these "i press button, sound comes out and now its music" type things.
you made a valid point

so
much
THIS
Except instead of sound its just lights activated and de-activating.

It's not as simple as it looks. When people think all he does is just press a random button and a light comes on there's more to it than that, you have to make sure it fits with the music and looks good. When your talking about the you just press a button and the sound is just music, I'm learning how to produce some of this music. It isn't easy. It's also expensive.

I'm learning how to produce some of this music. It isn't easy. It's also expensive.

This, it takes time and practice, I have many songs I have not released cause they are not to my liking.