YoungRotations Project 2012

Poll

Should i do a side project of making in-game music with sounds and having drumkits and such too

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: YoungRotations Project 2012  (Read 19332 times)

WOW OMG TRIANGLES IM JIZZING

Looks real nice Young! Keep it up!

Can't you just build the pyramid? Gentoo did.

Accordingly, and somewhat unfortunately, that was not my build that I created.

Kiwibear made the pyramid set back in February-March 2011, prior to my hour-long synchronization video. I am not to be given credit for his build, and simply used it with his consent, for my act.

Although I have altered and made a different version of the set, it still is not my build.

Oh yeah credits here.

Pyramid - Tophius
Jacket - Uxie
Helmets - Makanix
Frame & Other - YoungRotations & Mango

get on BL young. p.s reinstalling skype.

-Edit OP
-Less Pictures
-More Reveal coming.

i still don't get what's so special about clicking bricks. its just evented lights, easy to do.

i still don't get what's so special about clicking bricks. its just evented lights, easy to do.

Yes, It is easy to do.

It's special to me because i enjoy it and it's not a really common thing to find people doing in games.

Yes, It is easy to do.

It's special to me because i enjoy it and it's not a really common thing to find people doing in games.
it is now

it is now
this. a lot have been made, and I'm kind of getting bored of it

this. a lot have been made, and I'm kind of getting bored of it

Find something you like and go do it then, No one is forcing you to post in this topic or come to the server when it's done.

I find watching these light shows really interesting, especially the ones that are good. They have different styles, and you never know what can light up. people always add new things to the stages, that make them pretty cool to watch.

pretty fun to have really flashy lights.

i still don't get what's so special with playing guitar. it's just strings, easy to do.

i still don't get what's so special with playing guitar. it's just strings, easy to do.
I'm talking about watching virtual lights in game.