YoungRotations Project 2012

Poll

Should i do a side project of making in-game music with sounds and having drumkits and such too

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: YoungRotations Project 2012  (Read 19324 times)

What making a trailer?
And also this isn't just for me it's also for Mango and other people like him who are wanting to get a video to get their light shows more people and stuff.

This entire thread.

This is an awesome build,I look forward to seeing it ingame.Sadly for this build you obtained a pointless drama topic,(link not provided).

Progress Update as of May '12

jesus richards, its horrible!
the walls look like duplicated spam, the only bright colors are the buttons
the area around the stage is bland except for those handicapped looking chunks of rock and those spammy black boxes
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:44:42 PM by ? »

jesus richards, its horrible!
the walls look like duplicated spam, the only bright colors are the buttons
the area around the stage is bland except for those handicapped looking chunks of rock and those spammy black boxes

^ Best post of the year in this topic.

That "duplicated spam" Won't be there in the final version, that's just the old thing i had where the stage was to be on, like a venue sort of thing.

This stage will have different venues to go on and the "spammy black boxes" are going to be a big part of the show.

[img]http://trackmonstermusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/expert-griefing-machine-1024x682.jpg[/img

i cant perceive anything anymore!
it looks like a train crashed into a tall building, and the building toppled over and hit a construction site, then some people added lights and stuff
ugliest stage 2011
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:43:57 PM by ? »

It's really ugly

What in general is ugly to you? I'm not being pissy it's just i'm running this version really off community ideas and such.

Heave-Ho
Forum Goers
This thread shall never die~

I will build and event my own Dj stage.
Then release it. So everyone can be a dj

I will build and event my own Dj stage.
Then release it. So everyone can be a dj
DJ RP

Cnai b dedmau5?

Won't be much updates lately, I got myself a job :O

Oh my god IT'S HUGE.
inb4thatswhatshesaid