YoungRotations Project 2012

Poll

Should i do a side project of making in-game music with sounds and having drumkits and such too

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: YoungRotations Project 2012  (Read 19336 times)

I'm not using that anymore, i'll speak to you later about it
yeh!

right. i got you now.

but one more question: On that Concert Light thing you where talking about:

You said you only gave add ons away to friends! But I'm your friend!

he hasn't given it to me yet either, he says he's not giving it to anyone. i watched uxie make it, too.

he hasn't given it to me yet either, he says he's not giving it to anyone. i watched uxie make it, too.

We lost it because i abandoned my skrillex stuff which included that ):

Donation button thank you Darkness

We lost it because i abandoned my skrillex stuff which included that ):

Donation button thank you Darkness

mhmm

Apparently i might be getting banned for apparently having a script that bans users for saving which is really funny as a script of such has NEVER been on my server.

Apparently i might be getting banned for apparently having a script that bans users for saving which is really funny as a script of such has NEVER been on my server.

email Badspot and tell him you didn't do it and Ephialites probably has the logs of your add-ons via RTB database

Ephialites probably has the logs of your add-ons via RTB database

If so then i'm saved

Ephialites probably has the logs of your add-ons via RTB database
No. This is not true. If he does I am removing RTB this instant. I don't want Ephialtes knowing what I put in my Add-Ons folder.

No. This is not true. If he does I am removing RTB this instant. I don't want Ephialtes knowing what I put in my Add-Ons folder.

would have thought that he would log it since you can see all the enabled add-ons in the RTB info through the master server

would have thought that he would log it since you can see all the enabled add-ons in the RTB info through the master server
yes, server sided. And the ones enabled.
Not clientsided ones or the ones not enabled.

yes, server sided. And the ones enabled.
Not clientsided ones or the ones not enabled.

that's what i meant.

Yea I was skeptical at the claim that young had such a mod, so I went through his server add-ons immediately and found nothing suspicious.

I do, however, know for a fact that there was someone with such a mod who hosted a cityrpg with some elaborate sewer system.  I believe the name was along the lines of Wentworth but it was a long time ago.

Yea I was skeptical at the claim that young had such a mod, so I went through his server add-ons immediately and found nothing suspicious.

I do, however, know for a fact that there was someone with such a mod who hosted a cityrpg with some elaborate sewer system.  I believe the name was along the lines of Wentworth but it was a long time ago.
You went through his add-ons? Wat.