Poll

Which of the following do you consume on a regular basis?

Marijuana
15 (6.2%)
Cocaine
8 (3.3%)
Alcohol
21 (8.7%)
Legal(synthetic)Pot/Spice
3 (1.2%)
Heroin
7 (2.9%)
Meth-Amphetamine
4 (1.7%)
Caffiene
58 (24.1%)
Strange Pills
7 (2.9%)
High-Fructose Corn-Syrup (HFCS)
46 (19.1%)
Ecstasy
3 (1.2%)
Tobacco/Nicotine
4 (1.7%)
Other
9 (3.7%)
None of the Above
53 (22%)
LSD/Shrooms (Psychedelics)
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Drug and Alcohol Usage Poll  (Read 2454 times)

I'm going to assume that you got the materials from your school.

You can buy them in many shops around your area, that or online.
But a school is an alight choice because its free.

sugar, best thing ever.

No. I had the materials on hand from some chemistry set I got 8 years ago.

"strange pills"
i think if you're just downing random pills you find you have problems with your judgment

"strange pills"
i think if you're just downing random pills you find you have problems with your judgment
Hey man, I once took 14 strange pills and ended up seeing spiders loving everywhere and gave myself hallucination persisting perception disorder. Should be fine.

In order
Caffine- at least 1 coffee a day and occasional energy drinks.
Alcohol- Whenever i get together with friends
Tobacco- A little less often than alcohol but still every now and then.
As long as you're drinking 6 years underage, and smoking 3 years underage, why not pick up a joint?

As long as you're drinking 6 years underage, and smoking 3 years underage, why not pick up a joint?
In Australia the drinking age is 18 so im only just over 2 years under, and it is legal to smoke at any age here (in western australia at least, not sure about other states (they made it a law because whenever a cop would try and stop a kid from smoking they got the stuff)) but it is illegal to buy smokes under 18 or for someone to buy them directly for you, so basically the government is saying smoke all you want but only steal them!

Anyway i have done weed before and it just wasn't up to my expectations, IMO its just not worth the time or money, besides all the potheads at my school keep going on about how it doesn't affect them and you cant get addicted yet 100% of them are and are the biggest dopey failures ive ever seen (not saying everyone who does weed is, no offence)

But i guess the main reason is that weed has stuffed up my family severely in the past and i don't like to be reminded of it.

The reasons i do what i do,
Caffeine - I am addicted but yeah my body can't keep me awake on its own anymore
Alcohol - mostly just for fun and partying
Smoking - relaxing as forget and every now and then i really need to be relaxed.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:10:15 PM by Clone v.117 »

Almost QFT.

Caffeine, alcohol and pills

Why would someone just take random pills? That's just dumb.

I don't think high-fructose corn syrup is really a drug. If I remember correctly, it's just an alternative to table sugar. If you drink soda on a daily basis, chances are you're getting some HFCS in that as well.

The only caffeine I really get nowadays is from some of the tea I drink, seeing as how some tea has caffeine in it. I've sort of stopped drinking soda, but I still have some once or twice a week.

No high fructose corn syrup here, and I barely ever drink soda. High fructose corn syrup isn't a drug, but it's pretty damn unhealthy compared to any natural sugars. Anything else, nope.
Seriously, though, I have soda once every month or two months. I'm such a dirty moderate.

HFCS is called the white man's poison for a reason. It proliferated cheap food as a replacement for classic sugar (which is bad in its own ways) since it was cheap to produce from corn and easier to transport as a liquid compared to solid sugar crystals. Those cheap foods laced with HFCS are made abundant in poor inner city communities full of the people the white men in power deem undesirable. The terrible food is meant to placate those people as they lose the energy and desire to fight from malnutrition and health problems like diabetes.

I actively refuse to buy products which contain high amounts of sugar whether from HFCS or other sources. I don't use caffeine often so when I do I get jacked up on it.